|Black Market at Outpost4
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||cc bee [ Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 am ]|
|Post subject:||Black Market at Outpost4|
Thrawn and Daala, of Outpost4, have agreed to implement a Black Market addon to their "Free Space" edit.
The game is still in the planning stages, but will be available soon, for your gaming pleasure.
- The Black Market is setup for business at game start and grows in strength during the game
- the market pays 10k creds per turn, for anyone willing to work at the market (nice coin for early game, or comeback)
- the market will sell ships, planets, products, your comish... hmm.... anything we can (including education by knowledgable players)
- purchases at the market are paid with turns or creds.
- start with 2 man corps, that grow in member size, through conquest (conquer another corp... get assets and the corpies)
- the market is not allowed to conduct "direct" war on any player, it can manipulate/influence players and events to secure outcomes
- work your first days turns at the maket and be setup with ship and lv4 Asteroid planet
I think the game will play out as usual... corps growing and conquering each other. The final objective is to defeat the market, but, corps will need to battle each other to gain the strength needed to take the market down.
This first game is a trial run, to work the bugs out of the Black Market method of play.
I want to see about 8 to 10, two man corps starting the game. That would allow for a couple successful teams to grow in size and power, with plenty of combat action.
ps: the market is not likely to have lv4 planets available to everyone... limited supply... so you might want to be the first to make your deal at the Black Market.
cc bee... out
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group