View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 pm



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Local Connection 
Author Message
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
witch one opens first and witch ones does the connect to the game server :)

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:31 pm
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
ok I think I got it too work now what is a good Script to use to move col from plant 1 to my plant and one to move stuff like ful ore to the plant to build it up thanks for the help to all of U as well

tbarlow

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
oh ya by the way since I can't post in the rebang area I just re did my server and rebang all the games I tried to PM vid but no reply yet so just letting ppl know thanks

tbarlow

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 am
Profile
Ambassador
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2001 3:00 am
Posts: 3626
Location: USA
Unread post Re: Local Connection
tbarlow wrote:
ok I think I got it too work now what is a good Script to use to move col from plant 1 to my plant and one to move stuff like ful ore to the plant to build it up thanks for the help to all of U as well

tbarlow


The move script. type > help move to see this.

MOVE - Product Mover

move [type] [planet] [rounds]

[type] - use [f]uel, [o]rg, [e]quip
[type] - use [fc] fuel colo, [oc] org colo, [ec] equip colo
[planet] planet to move to
[rounds] number of rounds to move product / colonists

You have to start at the planet or citadel prompt. The command to move 2k fuel from the planet you're on to planet # 15 with a ship that has 250 holds is:

>move f 15 8

to move fuel colos:

>move fc 15 8

_________________
Image
HHT 2015 Champs: Cloud09
Big Game 2016 Champs: Draft team


Classic Style Games Here:
telnet://Cruncherstw.no-ip.biz:2002

flash client: http://Cruncherstw.no-ip.biz:2004/PlayTW.html
Web page from 1990's: http://tradewars.fament.com/Cruncher/tradewar.htm
Blog with current server info: http://cruncherstw.blogspot.com
E-mail: Cruncherstw@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/CrunchersTW


Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:47 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Veteran Op
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 2053
Location: Oklahoma
Unread post Re: Local Connection
tbarlow wrote:
oh ya by the way since I can't post in the rebang area I just re did my server and rebang all the games I tried to PM vid but no reply yet so just letting ppl know thanks

tbarlow

Send a PM to mob, he can add you to the sysop section.

_________________
T0yman
Proverbs 17:28 <-- Don't know it, most should it would stop a lot of the discussions on here.


Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Boo! inc.
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:00 am
Posts: 840
Location: USA
Unread post Re: Local Connection
T0yman wrote:
tbarlow wrote:
oh ya by the way since I can't post in the rebang area I just re did my server and rebang all the games I tried to PM vid but no reply yet so just letting ppl know thanks

tbarlow

Send a PM to mob, he can add you to the sysop section.


Done, and done...

PM'd tbarlow as well.

Welcome..

_________________
“The object of war is not to die for your corp but to make the other bastard die for his.”

Boo! inc.


Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
Cruncher wrote:
tbarlow wrote:
ok I think I got it too work now what is a good Script to use to move col from plant 1 to my plant and one to move stuff like ful ore to the plant to build it up thanks for the help to all of U as well

tbarlow


The move script. type > help move to see this.

MOVE - Product Mover

move [type] [planet] [rounds]

[type] - use [f]uel, [o]rg, [e]quip
[type] - use [fc] fuel colo, [oc] org colo, [ec] equip colo
[planet] planet to move to
[rounds] number of rounds to move product / colonists

You have to start at the planet or citadel prompt. The command to move 2k fuel from the planet you're on to planet # 15 with a ship that has 250 holds is:

>move f 15 8

to move fuel colos:

>move fc 15 8


Thanks

tbarlow

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:27 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
T0yman wrote:
tbarlow wrote:
oh ya by the way since I can't post in the rebang area I just re did my server and rebang all the games I tried to PM vid but no reply yet so just letting ppl know thanks

tbarlow

Send a PM to mob, he can add you to the sysop section.


Thanks

tbarlow

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 am
Profile
Warrant Officer

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Posts: 84
Location: United States
Unread post Re: Local Connection
mob wrote:
T0yman wrote:
tbarlow wrote:
oh ya by the way since I can't post in the rebang area I just re did my server and rebang all the games I tried to PM vid but no reply yet so just letting ppl know thanks

tbarlow

Send a PM to mob, he can add you to the sysop section.


Done, and done...

PM'd tbarlow as well.

Welcome..


Thanks and I got ur PM as well

tbarlow

_________________
tbarlow
WebSite http://www.cscnet1.net
TWGS telnet://cscnet1.net:2002
TeamSpeak Servers
cscnet1.com:2500
eacentral.com:9987
eacentral.com:2409


Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.