www.ClassicTW.com
http://classictw.com/

Beginner? Watch this.
http://classictw.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=35341
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Comet [ Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Beginner? Watch this.

Did a random search last night for TW and stumbled across this video from 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KuPbbzToo

Author:  Cruncher [ Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Comet wrote:
Did a random search last night for TW and stumbled across this video from 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KuPbbzToo


That is so cool. Now we need a video on how to setup and use Mombot.

Author:  Lionmane [ Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

This video was posted a little over a year ago. The telnet for the game he's showing is:

bbs.lunduke.com:23

...and the telnet doesn't seem to work. His website is here:
http://www.lunduke.com/

...and this confirms the BBS telnet.

His BBS is listed on Microblaster under the "BBS" servers, but the first bullet is grey (instead of green/yellow/red:)
http://www.microblaster.net/Servers.aspx?type=bbs

I played the game Elite on the Commodore 64, and I think my enjoyment of it was related to Yankee Trader. Or vice-versa (I didn't necessarily encounter stuff in chronological order.)

Oh, and comments have been disabled on the YouTube video! :lol: :lol:

Author:  Comet [ Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Lionmane wrote:
This video was posted a little over a year ago. The telnet for the game he's showing is:

bbs.lunduke.com:23

...and the telnet doesn't seem to work. His website is here:
http://www.lunduke.com/

...and this confirms the BBS telnet.

His BBS is listed on Microblaster under the "BBS" servers, but the first bullet is grey (instead of green/yellow/red:)
http://www.microblaster.net/Servers.aspx?type=bbs

I played the game Elite on the Commodore 64, and I think my enjoyment of it was related to Yankee Trader. Or vice-versa (I didn't necessarily encounter stuff in chronological order.)

Oh, and comments have been disabled on the YouTube video! :lol: :lol:



I emailed him a few days ago about his BBS being down. He replied back stating that it was up and running. I have been unsuccessful to connect.

Author:  Helix [ Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Comet wrote:
I emailed him a few days ago about his BBS being down. He replied back stating that it was up and running. I have been unsuccessful to connect.


Its up, are you banned?

Author:  Kavanagh [ Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Comet wrote:
Did a random search last night for TW and stumbled across this video from 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9KuPbbzToo



Great find. Thanks.

Author:  CharlesHewitt [ Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Did you mean that? https://vulkanvegas.com/en/game-demo/reactoonz-mobile, although maybe I am biased towards this.

Author:  Comet [ Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Beginner? Watch this.

Helix wrote:
Comet wrote:
I emailed him a few days ago about his BBS being down. He replied back stating that it was up and running. I have been unsuccessful to connect.


Its up, are you banned?



Not as of recently :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/