View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Needing help! Trade Wars = Old School Game??? 
Private

Unread post 
I used to play a OLD BBS Game at a friends house YEARS ago. Im thinking this is what it's become but not sure. This was in the year of 1989. You would start on a planet with 100 Basic Ships on a Grid of 250x500 dots each dot being 1 star and randomly across the grid there was planets. each planet ranged from 1-10 in size/power. A 1 planet would make one ship per cycle and a 10 planet would make 10 ships per cycle. u would start your 100 ships on the first planet and then start to spread out from there with the 10 other opponets doing the same with no one knowning where each other was till u bumped into each other or fought each other on a planet. Now my question is. Is Trade Wars 2002 the game im speaking of just in a NEWER form? Or, is this game im talking about a Totally diff game and if so does anyone have a idea what that old school game was? cause I lost touch with my friend and would like to play that game again.
-------------------------
Fasia Lytros
Avid Everquest player
Fennin Ro Server

Fri Apr 20, 2001 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]