View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 couple a things 
Lieutenant

Unread post 
Groan #1 Why do gameops like to put 5-6 games on a server, with however many nodes, and the performance really sucks? When they can put 2-3 games and the same server, not eating away as much of the system resources and all the players don't have to wait 4-5 seconds in between commands??? This is just a little thing that pissed me off last night on darktech.org twgs...i hate that crap so I just cby'd.

Groan #2 Why do gameops like to make ships cost 30+ millioin credits??? As a good or being below 1k XP in a game...it may take days or weeks to get that kind of money, and after buying that ship, one has no money left for defenses for the ship..., thats fine just go make some more money right? Yeah till you hit even the slightest navhaz or fighter or the guy who just entered the game and still has his 2500 figs and you lost the whold Darn 30+ million credit ship. Now what???

You might say that a person should stay in a lowly merchant freighter for awhile in the game....sure....ill fly my MF around while that evil is sportin his Super Cruiser and killin everthing in site!

Edited by - phx on 06/19/2001 12:37:51 AM

Mon Jun 18, 2001 11:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]