View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Locked? 
Gameop

Unread post Locked?
Great.

Ok, so then it's settled.

When I started playing this game, I started at the very beginning. I can remember waiting for notification in the IRC chatroom that it was my turn to log in and burn my turns.

I was going to give everyone a quick lesson on the growth and changes of TW since the beginning but no one here really cares so screw it. The day Gary Martin sold the rights to John was the day TW essentially ceased to exist for a great many people.....

I won't be told I can't play my own games. I won't be called a cheat by inference that I might be able to so I will. I won't tolerate berating emails with foul language being sent to my personal email addresses that my children have access too and I won't bow to threats or other wise be assaulted in the manner I've been assaulted and insulted since I came back and tried to make this game available once again. A total waste of time. I mean really, who the fock do you people think you are?

Cruncher. Please do me a favor. My photo and contact details are still up on your old page that was hosted at Fament, please delete them. I wish no further contact with this community or it's members. If you want to keep my name listed as an ex player in your system that's fine but I don't want my photo or email addresses made available to this community any longer.

John... we've talked in the past, way back when you just started your changes to TW. You did a great job making it ultimately configurable but I am afraid your changes are also the reason that most people quit the game. The instant you made those changes, the game completely lost it's soul. Not sure why I kept coming back but I won't any longer. I gave it my best shot.

TW has seen it's day and that time is now past. It's old technology and serves no purpose and has no redeeming value to the gaming industry as it exists today. It needs to be relegated to the 6th grade math classroom and the museum of old computer technology where it can die in peace and with a little dignity.

Master Blaster, aka Musclehead ... out forever.....

Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]