View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Modbreak THIS 2 
Veteran Op

Unread post Modbreak THIS 2
I am not God, I am just someone who will call a spade a spade, or someone who is acting stupid, I will call them stupid. You have been warned repeatedly, and you still have chosen to act stupidly and as a child. I am disappointed in you D, you are an adult who does not act like one. I expect better than this from you.

I promise you this. I'm not an idiot. Do I misspell a word occasionally? Yes, but most people who are idiots don't make triple digit annual salaries and supervise 150 people. Much better than being an unemployed programmer don't you think?

Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:13 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: Modbreak THIS 2
Big D wrote:
I am not God, I am just someone who will call a spade a spade, or someone who is acting stupid, I will call them stupid. You have been warned repeatedly, and you still have chosen to act stupidly and as a child. I am disappointed in you D, you are an adult who does not act like one. I expect better than this from you.

I promise you this. I'm not an idiot. Do I misspell a word occasionally? Yes, but most people who are idiots don't make triple digit annual salaries and supervise 150 people. Much better than being an unemployed programmer don't you think?

I have seen some very childish CEOs, and you are acting like a spoiled child who did not get his way. So you yell and scream and throw things. So yes, that makes you an idiot, albeit a rich one.
Pretty sad that i have to use my iPad to remote into my work PC in order to deal with your latest tantrum.

So here is an idea- why not use your vast fortune to buy the rights to this game and then make it the way you want it to be?

That being said- you must be an idiot if you only make a triple digit annual salary. I assumed you meant a six figure salary, but you did spell all those words right... so maybe not.

Curing ignorance and terminal stupidity since 1999.

Questioning the intellectual abilities of three digit annual salary earners since 2015.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]