View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Just doing a drive by 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post Just doing a drive by
I see things haven't changed.

I was looking at past posts here that ended up getting locked and wanted to add my thoughts real quick.

I'm a member of a few other video gaming boards and I've seen members there get along really well that moderation is rarely needed. The only time I've seen administrators and moderators step in is to control spam posts. Otherwise, for the most part I've seen board users get along with each other very well that moderators and administrators never needed to step in

I'm not seeing that here and that's a shame. I can't believe that 50-60 year old grown men are still fighting over a 30 year old computer game and I'm shaking my head.

Yes, I was one of the guilty ones that used to argue on this board years ago when I played, but looking back on it, I regret that.

Life is too short for petty arguments over a stupid 30 year old computer game. Space Ghost is no longer around. Adomma is no longer around. Jackal is no longer around. And who knows how many other players passed on that we don't know about.

And you guys are still pissing and moaning over this 30 year old computer game that will never be updated. SMH.

Grow up.

Have a nice day.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:02 pm
Gameop

Unread post Re: Just doing a drive by
You had me till "grow up", there is sweet irony reflecting on that in the context of your message.

ICQ#31380757, -=English 101 pwns me=-
"This one claims to have been playing since 1993 and didn't know upgrading a port would raise his alignment."

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post Re: Just doing a drive by
Good morning, Kaus. And how are you? ;)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]