View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hey guys, its been a while, here is what I have been up to.. 
Gameop

Unread post Hey guys, its been a while, here is what I have been up to..
Hey guys, sorry I have been away for a long while.

Now how many here remember me??? Just curious :D

Anyway here is what I have been up to lately, I have been getting in to some serious CG art, and working on ship designs for a couple of games, now I am working on a couple of games now for myself, that I hope will finished in the near future, one is based on a movie called The Core, it is a fan based game, that will either be a full MMO or may be a small server MMO with up to 200 players at a time, still working on that side of things.

The other is a long term project that I and some friends have been working on for out table top Dungeons and Dragons game, and making it into a 3D CG game.

I may have another project or two in the works, but won't know till I hear back from the people I have contacted to get permission. I am hoping all goes well, cause I think what I am planning will be fun.

Anyway, I may be wanting to recruit some volunteer help on things soon if all goes well, like other CG artists, some other coders in python, and possibly either java or c++.

Also I am posting to say HI to all you guys too.....

Vulcan

P.S. I also have a political Facebook page called The New Revolution, I have been working on for a little while, cause I believe in our Constitution and our rights.

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Commander

Unread post Re: Hey guys, its been a while, here is what I have been up
Vulcan wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I have been away for a long while.

Now how many here remember me??? Just curious :D

Anyway here is what I have been up to lately, I have been getting in to some serious CG art, and working on ship designs for a couple of games, now I am working on a couple of games now for myself, that I hope will finished in the near future, one is based on a movie called The Core, it is a fan based game, that will either be a full MMO or may be a small server MMO with up to 200 players at a time, still working on that side of things.

The other is a long term project that I and some friends have been working on for out table top Dungeons and Dragons game, and making it into a 3D CG game.

I may have another project or two in the works, but won't know till I hear back from the people I have contacted to get permission. I am hoping all goes well, cause I think what I am planning will be fun.

Anyway, I may be wanting to recruit some volunteer help on things soon if all goes well, like other CG artists, some other coders in python, and possibly either java or c++.

Also I am posting to say HI to all you guys too.....

Vulcan

P.S. I also have a political Facebook page called The New Revolution, I have been working on for a little while, cause I believe in our Constitution and our rights.

Glad to see you're still alive sir. Sounds like you have a lot going on :)

Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 am
Gameop

Thanks Comet,

It has been a while since we have played in a game together, hope things are going well for you too.

If all goes well, things will be going well for me on my new endeavors with designing 3D CGI games.

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Gameop

Howdy friend. Glad to see you're still staying busy.

http://www.twsubspace.com <-- Expired
Teamspeak 3 50.23.212.53:4196 <-- Expired
Just a has been now.

Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gameop

I am trying to do something constructive and worth my time, with the CG games, I hope it all falls into place as I hope and everything works out the way I want them to.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Commander

Hey Vulcan,
Glad to hear you've been busy, constructively. I hope it goes well. Post more info when you can... show us some of your work :)

+EP+

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
Gameop

Okay, I will EP when I get a chance to. I will like to show others the work, I am doing. I am also looking for others to bring aboard to be part of the team, even if it is an extended part from other parts of the planet.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Gameop

Okay I have an update,

Now things seems like they are going okay for me for now, I am going to reopen my TWGS and start running games again as well as my Riddicks Challenge game again. For those who have played it and remember it, you are welcome back to play it again. For those who haven't played it, I have this to say. The Necromongers are coming the Necromongers are coming.

I may use the complete original edit to the game, then again I may tweak it a little more to hopefully make it a little harder than it was before, and possibly change some of the game rules as well.

I am just waiting on JP to send me my original TWGS codes to get things rolling. Long story on how I lost my codes, involves a fire and moving.

For EP, if all goes well I will post some of the CG work for the Core game I am working on in a few weeks or so, we are now at the stage for writing the game code for the game play on the game engines we are thinking of using for the game, we already have a couple of different types of MMO front ends to use with them, when the coding is done we will be testing things to see how the different engines run with the game and which front ends work best with them, then we will be starting closed beta testing when we find a combination we like that works for what we want. But will try to get a couple of CG pics or so from the project up here in a few weeks while we are testing things. Hope you like what I have come up with.

Also if you and anyone else gets the chance, find a copy of the Core online and watch it to get an understanding and idea of what the game should be like.

To help, here is a link to a page to watch the core online free, hope it doesn't violate forum rules MOB, let me know if it does then I will take the link down.

http://thevideo.me/cd2rt5p9ydzm

Vulcan

P.S. If I have to take the link down then I will PM it to those interested, or post the movie to my online file service and you can download it from there and watch it.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:58 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]