View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:12 pm



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 LeviathanTW is back Online! 
Author Message
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Posts: 16
Unread post LeviathanTW is back Online!
OK, thanks to Micro's help today, I am back online. New server hardware, and new internet connection, so come give it a spin and let me know how it feels!

telnet://twgs.leviathantw.com:2002

I banged a subzero unlimited - game e

_________________
-=- Pinhead -=-

You suffering will be legendary, even in hell...


Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Profile
Ambassador
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 1936
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73170 US
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
You should ban Shadow and Farley!

_________________
Regards,
Micro

Website: http://www.microblaster.net
TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002
TeamSpeak3: ts.microblaster.net:9987

"The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”


Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:15 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Posts: 16
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
ummm... okay, why would I do that?

_________________
-=- Pinhead -=-

You suffering will be legendary, even in hell...


Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:21 am
Profile
Ambassador
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 1936
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73170 US
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Pinhead wrote:
ummm... okay, why would I do that?

I'm just kidding.... Microbot is broken, so i'm going to need that server back!

_________________
Regards,
Micro

Website: http://www.microblaster.net
TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002
TeamSpeak3: ts.microblaster.net:9987

"The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”


Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Posts: 16
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Micro wrote:
I'm just kidding.... Microbot is broken, so i'm going to need that server back!

Now I know you are joking, I just saw microbot log into my server and go into each game. That is pretty cool!

_________________
-=- Pinhead -=-

You suffering will be legendary, even in hell...


Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:02 am
Profile
Chief Warrant Officer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 129
Location: Virginia
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Pinhead wrote:
ummm... okay, why would I do that?


So he has a chance to play the game without dying in the first five minutes?

I mean that's my best guess :)

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:09 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 1936
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73170 US
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Shadow wrote:
So he has a chance to play the game without dying in the first five minutes?

I mean that's my best guess :)

Because you are evil <Muahahahaha>

just kidding, anyway, I don't hate you anymore, because I am pissed at Farley now.

I really am not that good of a player, so you might want to try and kill someone more challenging. lol

_________________
Regards,
Micro

Website: http://www.microblaster.net
TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002
TeamSpeak3: ts.microblaster.net:9987

"The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”


Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Boo! inc.

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 620
Location: USA
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
sounds like shadow needs a DM with someone. I'm available

_________________
I thought I was her daddy, but she had 5 more.


Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 129
Location: Virginia
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Micro wrote:
Shadow wrote:
So he has a chance to play the game without dying in the first five minutes?

I mean that's my best guess :)

Because you are evil <Muahahahaha>

just kidding, anyway, I don't hate you anymore, because I am pissed at Farley now.

I really am not that good of a player, so you might want to try and kill someone more challenging. lol


Hah, I have never really targeted you - you were always just collateral damage because you happened to be playing with Farley. So see, hating Farley is a win-win!

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile ICQ
Ambassador
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 1936
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73170 US
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Shadow wrote:
Hah, I have never really targeted you - you were always just collateral damage because you happened to be playing with Farley. So see, hating Farley is a win-win!

LOL... well sometimes I managed to kill myself before you got the chance.

_________________
Regards,
Micro

Website: http://www.microblaster.net
TWGS2.20b/TW3.34: telnet://twgs.microblaster.net:2002
TeamSpeak3: ts.microblaster.net:9987

"The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”


Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1293
Location: USA
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
LoCuTiS wrote:
sounds like shadow needs a DM with someone. I'm available



Someone itching for a DM? Guess I need to set up some macros...

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Profile ICQ
Boo! inc.

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 620
Location: USA
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
Kane lol. you say the word and it's on like donkey kong

_________________
I thought I was her daddy, but she had 5 more.


Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1293
Location: USA
Unread post Re: LeviathanTW is back Online!
LoCuTiS wrote:
Kane lol. you say the word and it's on like donkey kong



Word...

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:47 am
Profile ICQ
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.