www.ClassicTW.com
http://classictw.com/

Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2
http://classictw.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35267
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Lionmane [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Helix wrote:
Lionmane wrote:
Where is this game located? I don't have MomBot. I'm a builder, I suppose.


Play come on in, Shadow is up to 5 corpies now. We need you to run collies, you dont need mombot to do that.

twgs.microblaster.net:2002

--- Game P - Pirates 3x ---


Sigh... How do I join your corp?

Author:  Helix [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

I sent you mail in the game,

H

Author:  Lionmane [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Hmm... The careless abandon exhibited in the log suggests heavy scripting.

Author:  Helix [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Lionmane wrote:
Hmm... The careless abandon exhibited in the log suggests heavy scripting.


We need you for colonizing. Since you dont have mombot working, it would be suicide for you do to anything else.

Author:  Shadow [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Helix wrote:
Lionmane wrote:
Hmm... The careless abandon exhibited in the log suggests heavy scripting.


We need you for colonizing. Since you dont have mombot working, it would be suicide for you do to anything else.


Hey look, Helix can see the future!

# Rank Alignment Corp Trader Name Ship Type
--- --------------------- -- ------------------------------ ------------------
14 0 500 2 Krovach # Ship Destroyed #

Author:  Lionmane [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Yay! I kept my Federal Commission! I was wondering about that! Thanks!

Author:  Lionmane [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

By the way, are you Lummoxrambo? That's the person who killed me while I was defenseless.

Author:  Helix [ Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Icup, not the bot we wanted but the bot we needed! Thank you for your sacrifice!

Author:  Helix [ Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Code:
  --------Team Kraaken News Reader--------

   ---        Planet News:        ---


   21  Planets Popped:

                       by 3 Traders

       3 by Helix

       14 by Q

       4 by Shadow


   ---        Police Blotter:     ---

   Towed From Fed Space:
                               Krovach

   ---        Ports Report:       ---


   Ports Opened:               2


   Ports Advanced:             2


   ---        Defence Desk:       ---

   248 Photons Launched:

                       by 5 Traders

       75 by Q

            Last one shot at  04:58:13 AM

       10 by Icup

            Last one shot at  12:24:36 AM

       13 by Lammarumba

            Last one shot at  01:00:19 AM

       26 by Shadow

            Last one shot at  03:53:04 AM

       124 by Charlie Brown

            Last one shot at  05:36:17 PM

   2 Cannon Pods

           1 pod(s) by Icup
           1 pod(s) by buu


   9 Ships Captured

       Frenzy captured Corp #1's Dread Flute!
       Frenzy captured Corp #1's Dread Flute!
       Frenzy captured buu's Dread Flute!
       Frenzy captured Icup's Dread Flute!
       Frenzy captured Icup's Privateer!
       Frenzy captured Q's Dread Flute!
       Frenzy captured Lammarumba's Admiralty!
       Charlie Brown captured Q's Admiralty!
       Charlie Brown captured Q's */====\/====\*!

   ---        Invasion Notice       ---

       Lammarumba destroyed the Shields on Farm!
       Shadow invaded Farm!
       Lammarumba destroyed the Shields on Farm!
       Shadow invaded Farm!

   --------Team Kraaken News Reader--------

Author:  Shadow [ Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Let's summarize, shall we?

Helix wrote:
248 Photons Launched:
124 by Charlie Brown


Summary: you are really, really good at missing people with fotons

Helix wrote:
2 Cannon Pods

1 pod(s) by Icup
1 pod(s) by buu


And you can apparently run pdrop. Gold star for you. Better not play on Cruncher's server though, because planets aren't meant to be weapons, they are meant to be flower carrying vehicles of love. Or some other hippy BS.

Helix wrote:
9 Ships Captured

Frenzy captured Corp #1's Dread Flute!
Frenzy captured Corp #1's Dread Flute!
Frenzy captured buu's Dread Flute!
Frenzy captured Icup's Dread Flute!
Frenzy captured Icup's Privateer!
Frenzy captured Q's Dread Flute!
Frenzy captured Lammarumba's Admiralty!
Charlie Brown captured Q's Admiralty!
Charlie Brown captured Q's */====\/====\*!


And you can also run citcap. Again, gold star for you. Glad you learned how to use mombot.

Helix wrote:
--- Invasion Notice ---

Lammarumba destroyed the Shields on Farm!
Shadow invaded Farm!
Lammarumba destroyed the Shields on Farm!
Shadow invaded Farm!


And hey look, you lost two planets, which now makes, I think 9 that we've taken? I'll have to double check that number, but it's something like that.

And how many of ours you've taken? Oh, right. Zero. Yeah, that many.

Keep playing for a while, maybe you'll be ready to join the big boys soon.

Author:  Cruncher [ Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Shadow wrote:

And you can apparently run pdrop. Gold star for you. Better not play on Cruncher's server though, because planets aren't meant to be weapons, they are meant to be flower carrying vehicles of love. Or some other hippy BS.



Wrong.. colo incubators!

Author:  Helix [ Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Comet didnt last long. LOL

Author:  Shadow [ Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Helix wrote:
Comet didnt last long. LOL


Yeah he quit because you bored him to death with your "win by attrition" playing style. Also known as "I can't beat these guys but maybe if I make the game boring enough, they'll eventually all quit."

Author:  Shadow [ Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

Helix wrote:
Comet didnt last long. LOL


Yeah he quit because you bored him to death with your "win by attrition" playing style. Also known as "I can't beat these guys but maybe if I make the game boring enough, they'll eventually all quit."

Author:  Helix [ Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for more corp folk for Boo, Inc., Corp #2

easy on the caffeine, there, big guy!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Daily Journal S.D. 07/30/46 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
An unstable planetary mass was detected in sector 6465
Planets . and We are Legion collided!

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/