View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 ultimate explore script 
Lieutenant

Unread post 
Im looking for a truly full featured exploring script. Say I just entered a 20k sector game or even have been in it for awhile and enough turns to not be worried about running out. I need a script with many or all of the following options, is it impossible?

method (using ship, e-probes)
if e-probes (unexplored, not restricted to unexplored(sequential, random, furthest, re-check avoids))
autobuy?
if e-probe destroyed (move ship to adjacent sector)
(holoscan, density)
(attack if favorable conditions, add to avoids if unfavorable-must be options for conditions,)
(planet(s) (shielded), # of figs, armid, limpet vs. your figs shields)

if ship (unexplored, not restricted to unexplored(sequential, random, furthest, recheck-avoids))
(holoscan, density) from every sector entered
(attack if favorable conditions, add to avoids if unfavorable-must be options for conditions,)
(planet(s) (shielded), # of figs, armid, limpet vs. your figs shields)
drop figs (toll, defensive, offensive) how many
drop mines (armid, limpet) how many of each
ports (trade once, pair trade untill drained(only with adjacent sectors), rob, steal, destroy)
(haggle, no haggle)

Im sure ive even forgotten some things.....

I say not restricted to unexplored because its been my experience that e-probe scripts and ship explore scripts will only search unexplored sectors, well what if its time to remap and see where people have moved to?!?

Truly this would be a complex script, but I know some of you geniouses out there could do it...i would make this myself if i knew how to make my own helper, or wright scripts. but perpahs the most important part of this script would be to add the explore script with the pair trade scripts....ive never seen the two put together and that would be a major asset to goods playing without the help of an evil early in a game cause like i said...turns may not be a problem

And don't anyone tell me swath, attack, or twar will do this...none of those have this much flexibility, and though i havent seen them yet i doubt jtwat, or any existing twx or rexx scripts will do this.

tanx
phx

Fri Jun 15, 2001 7:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]