View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 TWX scripting project begins soon. 
Gunnery Sergeant

Unread post 
Hello!

I'll soon be releasing version 0.75.0 of my ultra-cool colonizing script. I've made a few changes and enhancements, and come up with a thing or two that it needs to do better.

My plan is to write and release (for free!) my own, original versions of all the scripts listed on TWX's 'scripts' page. However, I realize that that page is lacking.

I need, therefore, some assistance:

1. Beta testers, of sorts. This will be people I can email when I release a new version of a script, who will quickly and hungrily download the latest version and bang the hell out of it to see if it blows sky high, then tell me where and under what circumstances it does blow sky high.

2> A script archive of other scripts that have been written that people have, at one time or another, found useful. Ideas from these might be integrated into the new, full-blown, screamin scripts. :)

3> Ideas -- Outside of the scripts listed on TWX's 'scripts' page, what other sorts of things would you folks like to see?

Also, anyone who might want to help with the coding of the thing would be more than welcome.

Either email me (prefer pennystash@hotmail.com) or leave a message here to sign on for something or other.

Thanky.

--Me

Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]