View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Fix for long load time in J-TWAT 1.1 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
I am posting this notice to everyone who downloaded J-TWAT 1.1 If you download it now, you can ignore this. Please pass this info on to anyone who might be using it.

IMPORTANT---LONG LOAD TIME FIX:

This is something I can't do through the updater, so you'll have to do it on your own. I'm looking at doing it through a patch file, but YOU can do it on your own. (And I might just try and educate the masses instead of releaseing the patch.) The binaries now on the fileserver do NOT have this bug (the version hasn't changed).

To fix this problem, go to your Start menu in windows, find the j-twat folder, then right click on the j-twat icon inside. In the popup menu, select properties. Then enter the following into the "Target" text field in place of what's there: (all one line)

(Obviously you have to change the below directories to match where you installed your j-twat)
If you downloaded the NONJRE VERSION:
javaw.exe -cp "C:\Program Files\JTWAT;C:\Program Files\JTWAT\jtwat.jar" TWLaunch "file://C:\Program Files\JTWAT\jtwat.jar"

JRE VERSION
C:\Program Files\JTWAT\jre\bin\javaw.exe -cp "C:\Program Files\JTWAT;C:\Program Files\JTWAT\jtwat.jar" TWLaunch "file://C:\Program Files\JTWAT\jtwat.jar"

-------------------------
badboy@goosemoose.com
ICQ# 105123166

Download your free helper today!
"We'll add your feature request in two weeks or less, or your money back...GUARANTEED!!!"
http://www.goosemoose.com/~jtwat

Edited by - badboy on 06/21/2001 7:53:00 PM

Sat Jul 21, 2001 3:26 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]