View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Weapon M news: site, new version, mavenized 
Commander

Unread post Weapon M news: site, new version, mavenized
As I mentioned before, Weapon M now has its own site with a wiki and bug tracker. I've been working on wiki pages for each sub-project. The links in the project infoboxes update automatically.

This week I've been working on getting everything Mavenized. Now if you check out or update from Weapon M's svn repo on SourceForge, you can build it with Maven simply by typing 'mvn package'.

The POMs are set up to deploy automatically to my Maven repo. You can't do this because you don't have my settings.xml, but I can type 'mvn deploy' and automatically publish a new version. The POMs still need a lot of work, including making them generate source and javadoc jars and include non-source files like scripts, licenses, and config files. I'll be working on that next.

I'm considering version 20121231 to be the release candidate for 1.0. I just published a new 1.0 build with a couple of important bug fixes that have been in svn for a while but not in the binary download.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]