View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WSST (Again, I know) 
Warrant Officer

Unread post WSST (Again, I know)
Does anyone have the source for the latest public version of mom wsst (or any working wsst script)? I tried one I have here but it was doing a lot of weird stuff. Would the latest in the "Source" folder of Mom be wsst.013? That is the highest number.

Thanks

Zoom's Team Speak3 Server @ ts3server://vs26.tserverhq.com:7214
TradeWars2002: The Basics @ http://playtwars.altervista.org

Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:12 pm
Gameop

Unread post Re: WSST (Again, I know)
That's the latest version I have as well.

ICQ#31380757, -=English 101 pwns me=-
"This one claims to have been playing since 1993 and didn't know upgrading a port would raise his alignment."

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:12 pm
Profile ICQ
Warrant Officer

Thanks Kaus

Zoom's Team Speak3 Server @ ts3server://vs26.tserverhq.com:7214
TradeWars2002: The Basics @ http://playtwars.altervista.org

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm
Staff Sergeant

I'm having some issues with this script too. It cashes fast but it busts ALOT! I can't seem to get it to refurb holds either. Is there a way to set the steal ratio to 30, and make it refurb holds??

the command I'm using to run it in MoM is: wsst 1 safe Alpha

Thanx! :D

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:30 am
Gunnery Sergeant

Latest one I can find is wsst.014. I collect all scripts I can find. have thousands.

Attachments:
File comment: World steal sell trade
Wsst.014.ts [42.52 KiB]
Downloaded 566 times
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:33 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Shingen36 wrote:
I'm having some issues with this script too. It cashes fast but it busts ALOT! I can't seem to get it to refurb holds either. Is there a way to set the steal ratio to 30, and make it refurb holds??

the command I'm using to run it in MoM is: wsst 1 safe Alpha

Thanx! :D

Safe and passive modes for wsst in Mombot have refurb broken, but refurb works correctly in regular mode, e.g. >wsst 3 f s alpha

TBH I don't much see the point in safe or passive - there's no such thing when it comes to wsst because you're having to mow to and from a class0 constantly so you're going to be hitting enemy figs. The "safe" part is an illusion - which I assume is why no one ever bothered fixing it.

As for busting a lot, that happens any time you use wsst - kind of the point. Meant for large unlimited universe and works very very quickly - you're still getting the 1 in 50 bust odds but it's just xporting so fast that you bust quickly and at a lot of ports. Can still run all day though without losing many credits/second. It should have the correct steal ratio as long as it was able to complete the first-run settings grab it does (where it exits game and does S and * then re-enters after you set the bot name).

-Val

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:03 am
Staff Sergeant

CBYNot wrote:
Shingen36 wrote:
It should have the correct steal ratio as long as it was able to complete the first-run settings grab it does (where it exits game and does S and * then re-enters after you set the bot name).

I must be doing something wrong, or don't have some settings right. I can't really find any good docs on how MoMbot works.

The SST in SWATH works pretty good, it's just really slow.

when I run wsst through MoM, it doesn't log out and run S or * and the main game prompt. Maybe my database in corrupt and I should delete it and rerun ZTM. :(

Now I keep getting: Ship #2 entered for Planet SST was not valid for this sector. ; when I run the wsst script from MoM prompt,

Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Shingen36 wrote:
CBYNot wrote:
Shingen36 wrote:
It should have the correct steal ratio as long as it was able to complete the first-run settings grab it does (where it exits game and does S and * then re-enters after you set the bot name).

I must be doing something wrong, or don't have some settings right. I can't really find any good docs on how MoMbot works.

The SST in SWATH works pretty good, it's just really slow.

when I run wsst through MoM, it doesn't log out and run S or * and the main game prompt. Maybe my database in corrupt and I should delete it and rerun ZTM. :(

Now I keep getting: Ship #2 entered for Planet SST was not valid for this sector. ; when I run the wsst script from MoM prompt,

I don't mean it grabs settings when you run WSST.

I meant it does that once and only once, when you first run Mombot in that game on that server - it asks you to set a bot name, and then screens flash where it gets game settings and then looks at V screen and ships.

As long as it's done that, it's using the right steal ratio.

As for the error message you're getting, it sounds like you're either starting psst by accident, or when you do >wsst 4 f s alpha

for example, the # you're entering isn't another unmanned ship sitting there in sector with you, which it needs to be.

-Val

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:45 pm
Staff Sergeant

CBYNot wrote:
As for the error message you're getting, it sounds like you're either starting psst by accident, or when you do >wsst 4 f s alpha

for example, the # you're entering isn't another unmanned ship sitting there in sector with you, which it needs to be.

So, what you're saying is that all the ships used in WSST script have to be in the same sector when WSST is ran?

Kewl. I did not know that.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]