View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Colo scripts hanging issues 
Staff Sergeant

Unread post Colo scripts hanging issues
I notice that the colo script i'm using (promethius) is getting stuck when trying to colonize a certain sector. It gets to 3,620 colonists brought in then just gets stuck in Terra after that. The weird thing it's ONLY that sector it seems to do it, I tried to colonize a planet in another sector and it worked just fine. Is it just a distance thing when using T-warp to and from Terra? Like, if Terra is too far away for example? I can't think of any other reason why it'd work just fine in all other places except for this one specific sector. Seems to be this problem just started today.

Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: Colo scripts hanging issues
Never used Prom's script, but make sure you have no Avoids set, as this can mess up fuel calculation.

-= If Oil is made from Dinosaurs, and Plastic is made from Oil... are plastic Dinosaurs made from real Dinosaurs?
-= I like to keep my friends and my enemies rich, and wait to see which is which - Tony Stark (R.I.P.)

Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Staff Sergeant

Arminus wrote:
I notice that the colo script i'm using (promethius) is getting stuck when trying to colonize a certain sector. It gets to 3,620 colonists brought in then just gets stuck in Terra after that. The weird thing it's ONLY that sector it seems to do it, I tried to colonize a planet in another sector and it worked just fine. Is it just a distance thing when using T-warp to and from Terra? Like, if Terra is too far away for example? I can't think of any other reason why it'd work just fine in all other places except for this one specific sector. Seems to be this problem just started today.

Still having this issue, only now it's not even getting as far as 3,620 colos, it just makes the 1 way warp to terra and then just sits there not returning to the previous sector and I specifically made sure to check that twarp to AND from is selected. It only does this when I choose to buy fuel from the port. If I buy dump onto the planet and then run it, selecting to get ore from the planet, then it runs flawlessly. Except I don't freaking want to freakin do that because it wastes turns on an unnecessary extra step and the game is a low turn game. New DB in TWX, new game in swath, no avoids set, no proper functionality.

Does anyone have Wildstar's colonizer? I saw he had one but the old link is broken and his e-mail is returning a "cannot deliver mail" error.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:58 pm
Ambassador

Here are Wildstar's Scripts

Attachments:
Wildstar_Scripts.zip [43.89 KiB]
Downloaded 568 times

I had to ask myself WWSGD?
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant