View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Web Page 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
I am currently creating a web page for myself. If you would like for me to place a link on my page to yours, be it a Trade Wars site or not, there are a few ways of letting me know. First, you can post a reply here and let me know the exact link you me to put in. Secondly you can E-mail the information to me at obiwankinobi@yahoo.com. I can also put in a short description of the link/web page if you want, but you will need to create the description and I will add it in as I go. I usually check my E-mail several times daily, and I will get back to you as soon as possible about any mail I recieve. Make sure you give me your handle so I can add that in if nessasary. I only have 6 meg worth of space so I can not do ftp uploads/downloads. Please limit what you send me to links only. Once you make a post here or mail the post to me, I will add it on to my web page. Once the page is complete, I will post the address here and several other places for viewing pleasure.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny". Yoda To Luke.

Wed Apr 17, 2002 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]