View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Stardock Omega Goes Standalone.. and other news 
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
On Friday Morning, April 4th, I will be splitting the TWGS off from the BBS. This is really not something that I wanted to do just yet, but I really have no choice due to our MajorMud game requiring an additional cleanup period. So, on Friday morning, please change your scripts to log on to hubtoo.com port 2002 instead of logging to the BBS. This also means that Tradewars accounts now have no daily time limits.

The Bunny Hunt will start on Saturday, April 5th at noon eastern. If you missed the Christmas game, you might want to try this one. If you can find and kill the Easter Bunny, I have a $50 Honey-baked ham certificate for you. This is a 7 day game, 20K sectors, 1440 turn game. To be fair, I am also going to put a time limit on the game of 6 hours. Full details will be posted in the rebang section.

As if all that is not enough, I will be moving from Denver to the Hill Country of Texas at the end of July. The boards and all servers will be offline from July 25th to August 1st. All games will end during the month of July and will not rebang until I put the servers back up.

Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
sounds funny, kill the bunny, get a ham? oy
how about, kill the easter swine, get a certificate for a bunny?

Wed Apr 02, 2003 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]