View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Republic is born 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
I will be starting my server here in about a week....It will be called the republic....I am going to start a closed game that you must be a member to sign up for...Let me know if you was to sign up for it and i will get your name down and sign you up and let you know when they open for play...you can post here or e-mail me at cbeiersdorf@grics.net.
Not all the games will be closed prly only one of them at a time....Iw ill try to have as many games going at a time that people request...
I am new to being the sysop so any game types that will interest you will help me out....Also there will be some gold games in there.

The closed game will be 10k sectors, 2500 turns, minor gold aliens...and totaly NEW ships and NEW planets....Nothing about the ships and planets will be the same...Let me know if this sounds good to you and i will add you in....

Some of the other games will be a classic stock game, and a classic gold game with minor edits.....
Those are the three that i will start off with and if there are any suggestions on what kind of games that you would like to participate in let me know.
STRIDER
The Republic Lives

Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:14 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
So far no responces is there any suggestions that you think i should change....

Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:26 am
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
It is nice to see a new server! Tradewars will never die!!! All hail Tradewars!! I don't think it would be a problem. I have one closed game out of 4 running on my server, and I have 20+ players in like 10 days. Keep one closed if ya want. If somebody wants to join and you will listen to your players, word will get out. I have had 5 or so requests already for my closed game within the first few days, but then they went to open games. Just don't close more than one for now, but give them alot of options to choose from as far as games go. And make sure you post edits and changes here and on your website OFTEN!!! Tradewars also keeps a scorefile for each game, so if you want your players to be able to check the scores without having to log into the server, I would suggest you add it to your site.

Forums: ONLINE
Game Server: telnet://lastoutlawsaloon.com

Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
only one of the games will be closed the rest will be open i was just wanting to have the die hard players that are williing for a tournament or something like that in the closed game

Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:16 pm
Profile ICQ
Private

Unread post 
Would be nice if you'd post an IP or URL.

Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:07 pm
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
i would post an ip and url but i have not got it up and running yet....i am just starting to get the work out and advertise it...

Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:01 am
Profile ICQ
Ensign

Unread post 
I e-mailed ya. :)

rm -rf /bin/laden

Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:08 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]