View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Who needs more Bandwidth? 
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok gang, this isn't exactly a TW related post but interesting none the less.

If you reside in any of the following cities or metro areas there is very inexpensive T-1 bandwidth available. $695 per month with a 1 year agreement and no install fees if you have a compatible router $300 otherwise.

Available metro areas: Seattle,WA; Tacoma,WA; Portland,OR; Salem,OR; Eugene,OR; Phoenix,AZ; Salt Lake City,UT; Boulder,CO; Denver,CO; Minneapolis,MN; St.Paul, MN.

This is a great price point for full T capacity however it is a promotional offering by a vendor I work with in those markets and not likely to last very long.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO. [;)]
jerimiah_dark@yahoo.com

Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:05 pm
Profile YIM
Sergeant

Unread post 
That's not that great of a deal...I live in Tacoma, WA (extremely close to Seattle & Portland) where $500-600 T-1's are a dime a dozen. But thanks anyway for spamming the forum.

Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:57 pm
Profile ICQ
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
Thanks for the useful input on Tacoma, however, I was only trying to place useful information here. I don't feel that SPAMMING was an appropriate statement as if you were to look beyond your own back yard you might realize that the typical price of a full T-1 with redundant route paths and and heavy Service Level Commitment still run close to $1000 in most places.

I am truly saddened that you would take offense to suce an innocent offering. I mean it isnt like I was broadcasting it over every forum category.

Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:38 pm
Profile YIM
Commander

Unread post 
shrug, you posted it in the right place, I see nothing wrong with pointing something like this out occasionaly, just so long as it doesn't get overdone :)

Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]