View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Republic is Reborn 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
I should be getting the dedicated machine for my TWGS server tomorrow morning...It will take me a little bit to get everything transfered from this machine to that one but should not take longer then a week from tomorrow to get it up and running prolly just a couple days after i get all my comps connected to the internet.....
If there are any special games that you would like to see there then let me know....My main game that i will feature is Episode 1 a fully edited MBBS GOLD game with 15 new ships and all new planets and 3 alien races....I will let you know when it is fully Opperational....
Strider

Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:59 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
I have 1 I would like to see the games we were playing still running. Do you know if you will be able to transfer the game info over?
DEMON

l DEMON

Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:52 pm
Profile YIM
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
I was able to get them transfered to the other comp today but as i was exporting them there was some curruption of some type and cause my comp to blue screen and restart when i when back only part of it was transfered and so i tried to do it again and i got an error of some files missing.....I am really sorry about this but i will have the same games that were on there originally but will ahve to be restarted
Strider

Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:14 pm
Profile ICQ
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
How will the server speed be compared to your other machine? Thanks for having the games as well.

Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]