View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Looking for Corp 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
Greetings

I'm looking to play with an established corp, preferably in a stock ships/planets game, but will take low edits that still won't make the game advance too much too fast. I also prefer no more than 5000 sectors and 1000 turns and no ship delay.

I'm a blue player, but will play red if I have blue support in the mornings, my usual time of playing. I know SDT/SST if I play red.

I run SWATH and TWX with a bit of ZOC on the side (I only use ZOC for REXX scripts SWATH cannot handle.) I play on dial up, but make up for it with knowledge of macros usage and fast at-keys speed though I'm nowhere near the at-keys speed of today's top players.

I can be agressive or fall back and let someone else take the glory. [:)]

I have played TW off and on for 5 years now.

I would prefer to start a game with said corp, not join in the middle of a game well in progress, though a game about a week old is ok. If a rebang is near and the current game is about over, let me check out the current game for the edits before the rebang.

THe CEO should be very knowledgable in the game and have a "take-no-prisoners" attitude, not the "Let them build, we'll kill them later" attitude.And also be understanding that I play on dial up and therefore cannot run 24/7 bots as well as my being only able to play early AM.

Send me an e-mail to wolf @ twgazette.com (without the spaces)and let me know. Thanks

Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:57 am
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
Likewise...maybe I will see you around...

Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]