View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Upcoming games 
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
This Friday evening, a brand new TWGS server will be opening. Black Sun TWGS will feature edits of my own making. I've decided to open with 3 games, each with different settings:

Blue Heaven: 15K sectors, 2500 turns. Made for blues. Lots of ship/planet edits. Very bad settings for reds. 6 per corp. I have one full corp already set to play, and it's a good one. Will be a fun game.

Chronicles of Narnia: 20k sectors, unlimited turns. Tons of planet/ship edits. No aliens. I think people will enjoy this one. Ship edits have some surprising twists [:D] Also have a good team confirmed and another good one rumored. No truce.

Stockish game. 5k sectors, 750 turns. Slight ship edits and all planet citadel times cut in half.

Later on, I hope to add another couple of games to the list, including Lord of the Ring edits that seem to be popular. Grand opening looks to be at 7 pm Central, but not set in stone just yet. I look to have a nice turnout, so get in early. Shoot me an icq if you have any questions.

Vader
blacksun.gotdns.org

Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:03 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]