View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 LOL Unforseen Oversight 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
Last night game "E", Totally Unlimited was banged and everything was going smooth. I was logged in observer mode. After I seen everything was going smooth which was about 1 to 2 hours, give or take, I logged out. This afternoon when I woke up, I see that almost everybody was destroyed. I checked the logs to see what was going on...

A player was running an attack script that baricaded Stardock. And because I didn't specify any rules this would have to be fair play and I have to let this game continue. But I did make another game identical that game but with some slight ship edits and other edits. I will be bringing this game online shortly (and I will post when the bang is complete). The only differnce is that this game will have some rules...

#1 No baricading Stardock or Sector 1

I am doing this for all the players who either feel cheated or disappointed. When I bring the new game online the main screen will be edited as well to reflect the "!' screen. This will be the rules screen. These new screens are not online now, but they will be when I bring the new game online.

This game will be Game "I" Revisited Unlimited.

Forums: ONLINE
Game Server: telnet://lastoutlawsaloon.com

Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Commander

Unread post 
If you put Stardock next to sector 1, you can probably avoid having to worry much about it. It will allow people a way out.

Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]