View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 www.tw-cabal.com minor update 
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
Ok, 3 peeps gave me positive feedback on the visited hyperlink colors. All of it was positive. Good enough for me to roll it out to all my pages. Also took some time to do some cleanup, so my HTML pages shouldn't load with errors anymore. Let me know if I missed anything.

Added a new script to the scripts page, Stupid ANSI Tricks. It's just a quick one off that highlights some of the things you can do with ANSI codes. I was planning on doing more, but Psion pointed out that some of the things I was planning on showing people don't work with TWX 2.02, and only work with 2.03. Since the majority of people still use 2.02, I want to hold off until I can test under both versions and show people what works in which versions. So much for my b-day surprise. hehe. Well, at least ansi_codes.ts seems to work in both versions. It's not much of a script, but it does show you some of the nifty things you can do with ANSI to make your script output look more interesting.

Man, I gotta quit showing up here...next thing you know i'll get dragged back in.

Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]