View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A special thanks to all who showed their support! 
Boo! inc.

Unread post 
i dont think its about being greedy at all, vulcan and his family are going through hell right now and should atleast get paid back for driving back and forth and court fees

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:35 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant

Unread post 
In America you are guilty until proven innocent all cost and fees incurred proving your innocence are not refundable travel expenses lawyer fees etc…

To get emotional damages your probably going to have to prove that the child was mistreated while in foster care or while the persons involved were under the care of the state.

Now you might be able to get the DHR on an incompetence/neglect ruling for not returning the child to the proper guardians or contacting the immediate family before placing the child in foster care.

I’m not lawyer so I could be completely wrong I’m just going from personal experience.

From my dealings with the state of California family courts and or child services is that if someone felt it was better to restrict the access to a child no mater what there reasoning is your screwed until you can prove to them that you are not a threat to the welfare of the child and the courts are slow about it.

Speed Demon DESTROYED Farscape's *** Escape Pod ***!
Speed Demon launched a Photon Missile somewhere!

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:18 am
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
I think being an a**hat and not allowing a child to be with their biological family during the holiday season is grounds for some serious emotional and psychological trauma for the child in question and the biological family.

If I wasn't a moral Christian, I'd have these DHR people's addresses and be waiting for them with a sniper rifle for what they have done. Lucky for them, my morals won't permit such a thing because I've been a marksman since I was seven. Without my morals, I'd become "The Punisher" or someone like him. [:D]

Sometimes you have to threaten a lawsuit to light a fire under their butts to get some action done. If that means filing paperwork against the people, not the government, that screwed up, so be it! I'd like to see their faces, while they are at work when someone issues a subpoena to them with charges of them being incompetant and neglecful with their jobs. Who cares if you win or not, use it to motivate them to return the child and do the right thing. If you file one, maybe they will settle out of court by releasing the child?

The other alternative I mentioned was to alert the media or TV stations about it and have them contact the DHR. Because bad HR can be combated with bad PR until something is done.

I am from http://district268.xormad.com/ District 268

Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:21 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
We ar sueing the individuals for punitive damages, and the govt for policy changes and so forth, and there is a long list on the individuals in the suit. But can't say much on it right now, mainly the lawyer wants it hush till we get into court, I will let all know what he lets me to let out. You can count on that.

Well later all, gotta go now, may be back on later and check the forums. We will be leaving tomorrow night to be there early Friday morning for our 2 hour visit with my nephew. Then off to the courts to file all.

Later, and hope we win too.

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
Yes, sue the individuals and send them a message to do the right thing. I knew that was a good idea.

Good luck to you and your family Vulcan. I hope everything works out.

I am from http://district268.xormad.com/ District 268

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Lieutenant

Unread post 
I can still get that hitman

The source for all your computer needs!

--==[The Outfit]==--

Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
I might take you up on that Graz, [:D]

Well we got our visit in an dad had to go to the hospital at the end of the visit, the strain of not being able to take my nephew home was too much for my dad, and he had to be hospitalized in alabama, he got released earlier today and resting now at home, we got home a few hour ago. We now have turned all over to our lawyers to handle getting my nephew home and the suits against all involved now.

Well thanks again for all who are in support of our cause, and may the good blessings pass your way, and hope all had a Merry Christmas.

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:28 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2