View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Finally, the Answer… 
Captain

Unread post 
Approximately, two months ago a Member I respect, made a suggestion to me, perhaps jokingly, which by all means I initially passed off as a really silly idea to being with, though after a few days of mulling it over, I thought maybe they were actually onto something, I mean this idea of theirs being a joke or not could be something really outstanding and motivating for those interested and heck, even for those not interested. So this entire last two months I have been working exclusively and tirelessly on tempering that idea, (after-all I did not wish to publicly bring forth a half-hearted attempt by no means), which was suggested to me by this Member, (if they wish they can divulge their own identity, though rest assured I will hold who it was in confidence.)

This will very likely be my last post on these forums (hold to truth approximation factor is an estimated: 90-95%, laff), other then to perhaps post possible advertisements and the like in the near future, I will no longer be posting within the bounds of this website, I will no longer be visiting or keeping tabs on this website, I will no longer be on strike, as I am competently and utterly finished here and am moving on to bigger and better things.

Now on a better note, I would like to invite each of you that are interested in partaking upon a new venture that I assure, you will enjoy nearly every aspect of. Now since things being they way they are now, which is to say that being that I have assumed more responsibilities, I promise to lay my UTW issues here at EIS (huh, UTW who are they again? Oh really, wow never heard of em’ before, hehe) and as well I hope that a few of you can promise to leave some of your worse off issues here as well and look toward the future and appreciate it for what is it worth to you. So, with that I would like to kick this off by first saying that (thanks especially to MisB) we have managed to put together an amazingly knowledgeable and highly respected team in a new Forum Set that I assure you will not be able to help but enjoy being a Member of. Finally, to close, again I would like to thank you all for all the good times, chats, corrections, help, advice, and whatnot, and I do hope to see a few of you on the other side, to everybody else fair well and best wishes.

Click here to engage yourself upon a brand new adventure!.

RexxCrow   

TWUNDERGROUND.ORG  TEISU.ORG  EISUNDERGROUND.ORG
We Are How Forum Communities Should Be

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Predominate features onboard TEISU to note (in no specific order over 227 MOD’s have been applied to our default BBTech Theme!):

Dynamic styling updated throughout the forums
Posting Icons available
Advanced Voting Poll features has been incorporated
Save Posts as Draft feature has been incorporated, (can be edited through the main index header, right hand side view links)
Advanced Survey Creation features have been incorporated
Dedicated TWA downloads page, (at this time only Admin can include new files)
Posting File Attachments feature has been incorporated, (permits uploading and downloading files within posts and in PM’s)
XML customizable Newsfeeds available to all Members
Google Music and Documentary Video Xport pages available, (at this time only Admin can update the play lists)
* Music page contains a growing selection of songs and live concerts/programs, the Documentary page contains a large and growing selection of documentaries,
spoofs, movies, etc; all are embedded from Google Video, You Tube, and similar related sites.
** Still some cleaning up left to do, possibly duplicate entries under altered names, missing parts to documentaries, etc.
Very customizable forums via Member Profile
Advanced anti-spamming and BOT prevention
Advanced cursing filters installed throughout the forums, (except the “Reality Check!” Category)
Enhance smack talk forums known as “Reality Check!” (17 or older permitted only, as all curse filters have been turned off!)
Designated Troll punishment feature has been incorporated in lieu of banning unruly Members
Admin/Mod accountability tracking logs (Code Crush and Action Logs)
User Post/Topic move preference alerts available, (Admin/Mod move your Topic/Post elsewhere, you will be automatically advised via Email if enabled)
Large selection of smilies and themes available, (additional themes to be modified in the near future, BBTech theme is currently GTG)  Click to View Smilies Selection,
Ability to import Post Count and Registration Date from EIS, (at Member’s request)
* Please view the policy regarding this: Click to view Importing of Post Counts & Reg Dates Policy
Administrative Quizzing feature for all Members to participate in, (currently only Admin are able to create Quizzes)
Dynamic linking within the main index page to many useful sites and utilities
(These currently include, categorized Stardock preset game search sessions, Direct Porting to the TradeWars Academy, a complete listing of related links has been organized (based from the Document §tinger), a META Tag Creator, and a Browser *yzer Utility)
2 second flood interval set for posting and searching, (though there is a 5 second preview loop-out that must be exceeded to make a new post, this is a anti-BOT feature)
Member Post Reporting feature with Advanced Admin Console
Advanced Member Birthday Monitor
Advanced Member and Forum stats
A combined Member Welcome Panel that includes a TEISU Announcements and News updates section
TEISU has a complete set of Polices and Standards have been created for TEISU Staff and Members
* Please view Policies and Standards for TEISU members and Staff Representatives: http://teisu.org/viewtopic.php?p=36
Member FTP privileges
* Please view TEISU Member FTP Accessing Guidelines: http://teisu.org/viewtopic.php?p=209
Several additional features included throughout the forums such as clicking on links and hovering over links through the view topic areas, (hovering over the title, clicking on the reply number, or clicking on the left-side folder icon, clicking on Members Name and Post Count, etc.)
Members Online/Offline status, last visit date, post average, topics created, word average/total words typed, posts per month, post linking within profiles, etc.
Several phpBB bug fixes performed
Online/Offline status links for AOL, MSN, Yahoo, and Skype
There is a Members Guestbook available in each Members profile (25 minimum post count to deviate BOTS and Trolls from Posting in them)
Donations Link available, we have also designed a display template for those that need one
Advanced Emailing and Private Messing features
Printer Friendly Post feature

Advanced BBCode features, which include:

100 characters available for use in making up your topic/reply titles
Auto guiding URL and Image pop-ups
Usable color tags within code tags, (in other words you can color code your code!)
Maintain spacing within posts
Many additional special features for coders and developers have been installed, (with even more to come!)
Numerous additional Fonts and font sizes have been added
Full image and text alignment features
Hidden text feature, (also known as a spoiler)
Quick color bar, with hex coded coloring; color name labels still available
Buttons added for: strike-through, tab, horizontal lines (hr), tables, line breaks, extra spacing, footnotes, subscript, superscript, /me, user, email, scrolling marquee, anchoring tags, Wikipedia, Google, and Yahoo search tags, referencing tags for a online dictionary, thesaurus, and translator, etc.
Post embedding supported for flash (.SWF File), flow (.FLV File), mp3 (via EMFF for MPEG Files), Bolt, Google Video, YouTube, Quicktime, and Windows Media’s
* Please view The TEISU BBCode Usage Guide for further instructions and clarification: http://teisu.org/viewtopic.php?p=210
** Please also note that a few tags are still being worked on such as additional features/functions for the scroll tag, a few issues with embedded windows media (wmp tags).

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Lieutenant

Unread post 
Sorry, I tryed to register 4 times, A royal pain in the *

tryed a 5th time, looks like Maybe someone took my name already? it is Hilighted, Or I Been Pre Banned?

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Warrant Officer

Unread post 
Well tried to sign up, but keeps saying Invalid Session. Please ReSubmit the Form.?

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Commander

Unread post 
I never got a password...must be a secret society

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Captain

Unread post 
Oh shoot, I checked regging a few weeks ago and it was working fine, sorry I will need to go back through and figure out what is causing error again, guess I should have tested again, but did not think I put anything in that would really effect regging since then. Will post an update once I fix it. Sorry for the inconveniences.
[/b]

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Thats weird it shows Uncle_Sam in the memberlist, awaiting activiation, P-head you should have received an activation email, which might have likely been routed to your spam folder, I can send you info again if needed, I think I put a MOD in that allows Members to resend their activiation key to themselves, which might be causing the conflict, I need to confirm that.

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Ok, I am starting to see what the problem is now, it is
related to a MOD that checks the Members age, this is for the Reality Check!
Categories, because there is open cursing permitted there. So for the time
being until I work out where the bug is at, a date of birth will need to be
entered, it does not have to be your true DOB, but it just can’t be left as 0,
that is were the session is turned into an invalid session.

>>

>>

** Just to quickly notate, the DOB fields will need to
be filled as a requirement to complete registration, you may however state any
date, month, year you so wish, and again sorry for this inconvenience.  **

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Also, Phead I just made you active, and send you a new temp passcode, if still do not get it send one of the admins or me your correct email, maybe that one had a type in it?

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Commander

Unread post 
Sorry, you Need to Be 0 Years Old to View This Forum
Cool Runnin

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Captain

Unread post 
Yea, it is a bug in the birthday MOD, a birthdate needs to be entered otherwise it is erroring out, it is related to a MOD that prevents underage Members from viewing certain Forums.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:27 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Captain

Unread post 
Ok, I believe the error to invalid session/requiring a DOB upon regging has been repaired and as for the 0 years old bug, I think I found the fix to that issue, will try it out later on.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:46 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Lieutenant

Unread post 
LOL at this thread

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Commander

Unread post 
Chicken George wrote:
I love to CBY in Fed

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Captain

Unread post 
heh, well just so long as you realize that we all realize that your laughter will quickly seize once you get acquainted with the most advanced free public forum set ever devised! muhauahahaahaaa

BTW, did you know that 1913 was the death of America? Check it out the facts are available for discussion at TEISU.ORG, as well also there are many documentaries available for viewing within our Google Xport Library, our Government is upholding a secret war against its citizens, lets give them a fight of grass roots proportions as never before experienced! Down with the Federal Reserve, (a private Delaware Corporation)!

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]