View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Twisted TradeWars TWGS v2.10 Game C 
Ambassador

Unread post Twisted TradeWars TWGS v2.10 Game C
Cronos' Challenge

Truce 'til V=4

30k Sectors, Unlimited Turns

Open at 2pm EST

Same Truce Rules as UTW (Thanks Sage)

THE PURPOSE OF A TRUCE: To allow all players to establish themselves in the game and prepare themselves for battle, free from attack and/or harassment from other players. VIOLATION OF TRUCE POLICIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!

TRUCE times vary in each game, depending upon the type of game and for those players who can't count on their fingers or toes, if a game has a 3 day truce, this means hostilities don't begin until the "V" says Day 4.

NO COMBAT is permitted during the truce period. This includes, but is not limited to, offensive port destruction, nav haz traps, roach motels, retaliation for past perceived wrongs, etc., etc.
I am not going to list each and every way that combat during a truce can occur. Suffice it to say that if it is combat, it is prohibited.

NO COMBAT against other PLAYERS is permitted. Alien combat is permitted. Trapping another player with a ship interdictor is considered combat and not permitted. For those of you who are TRUCE IMPAIRED, capping and podding is also considered combat. Invading another players planet is considered combat. Alien planets, once acquired, and in a home sector, are truce protected.

NO INDIRECT COMBAT: Players using aggressive gridding scripts that invade another players home sector during a truce is a TRUCE VIOLATION. Killing all of that player’s defensive figs in their home sector and as a result, cause that player to fuse while colonizing, is a TRUCE VIOLATION. IF YOUR SCRIPT IS UNABLE TO OBSERVE THE TRUCE, DO NOT USE IT OR RISK GETTING A PENALTY BAN FROM 1 TO 3 DAYS!

SINGLE TOLL OR DEFENSIVE FIGS are permitted and may be placed in space lanes during the truce period but NOT accompanied by Armid Mines.

LIMPET MINES are permitted.

DEFINITION OF A FRONT OR HOME SECTOR: Any sector located in the entrance of a "dead-ended" tunnel or bubble where you have placed your planets can be defined as a truce protected home sector during the truce period.
You may defend that front sector with all available resources, with one exception, NO INTERDICTING . The Defendable Front Sector of your Home Tunnel or Bubble is determined by where your first line of planets are located, and not by the physical entrance of your tunnel or bubble.

FORTIFYING YOUR FRONT SECTOR with all available resources with one exception, Interdicting, during the truce period is permitted, including mines, defensive or offensive figs and planet cannon fire and if another player INVADES your home sector with an aggressive gridding script during a truce and your planets BLOW THEIR SHIP TO ALL TO HELL………That is NOT a Truce Violation. HOWEVER, if you then kill their pod, that IS a truce violation and while they may be getting right back into the game, You will surely be leaving for spell!

COLONIST REPLACEMENT POLICY: Colonists will be replenished generally around 7pm Eastern U.S. Time

RULE CONFLICTS: If there is a conflict in any of these rules, the SPIRIT of the rule shall prevail over the WRITTEN rule. The Sysop is the final arbiter of the spirit or interpretation of any rule. If any of these are broken, corrective action may be taken. The penalty will be commensurate with the offense. If you persist, then you may be banned from playing here.

PLAYER SUGGESTIONS regarding game rules are encouraged. Feel free to post any thoughts in the Ultimate TW Forum.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR ULTIMATE COMMUNITY.

WE HOPE YOUR GAMING WILL BE PLEASURABLE AS WELL AS SUCCESSFUL.

TTW TWGS v2 twgs.ddns.net:2002
I had to ask myself WWSGD?

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]