|Twisted TW - Game C -MOO - 30k/60k - 3 day truce
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Helix [ Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:06 am ]|
|Post subject:||Twisted TW - Game C -MOO - 30k/60k - 3 day truce|
Game C -MOO - 30k/60k - 3 day truce
2 players per corp
2 planets per sector
Start Date: 11/02/2018
Start Time: 05:00 pm (Pacific Daylight Time)
Truce Rules (violating the spirit of the truce is the same as breaking the rules)
1. Don't interfere with another player's game play!
2. No player to player Combat
3. 1 fig per sector in open space
4. Limpets are okay during truce (Armids are not okay in open space)
5. No blowing ports in open space.
6. No nav haz creation in open space.
5. You can defend your door with figs, mines, and quasars.
6. No IGs of any kind (Planet or Ship)
7. Only your door can have quasars turned on, armid mines, or offensive figs. (and that door can only have 2 warps)
8. No blowing Class 0/9 ports during the truce.
9. No capping other player's ships.
10. No invading or taking other player's planets.
11. Alien planets become truce protected after they are capped and moved to a base sector
Open Space - MSLs and any sector outside a bubble or tunnel or dead end that has 3 or more warps.
Door - The first sector in a bubble or a tunnel that has only 2 warps.
Bubble - A group of sectors with 1 way in or out.
Tunnel - A series of sectors connected by 2 way warps ending in a Dead End.
Dead End - A sector with 1 warp
Penalties - 1st Offense
The corp pays the price for one of their players breaking the truce. So if a player violates the truce, the whole corp sits out 1 day, not just the offending player.
Penalties - 2nd Offense
The corp pays the price for one of their players breaking the truce. So if a player violates the truce a second time, the whole corp gets deleted along with all their assets. All of their stuff goes Rogue and their player accounts are deleted.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group