View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 active topics 
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
Where it lists number of active topics since your last visit, if the number is 0, it doesn't display a number:

There are currently 2415 topics and there are active topics since you last visited.

Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:27 pm
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
quote:
Where it lists number of active topics since your last visit, if the number is 0, it doesn't display a number:

There are currently 2415 topics and there are active topics since you last visited.

I almost didn't post this, since, as you've pointed out, I'm always wrong and you're always right, but if there are no active topics it will display, "There are currently #### topics and no active topics since you last visited."

By displaying, "There are currently #### topics and there are active topics since you last visited," the words "active topics" is a link (check the text color) which, when clicked, will show you a list of all threads that have had new posts since your last visit.

Please don't construe my explaining something as an attempt to display superiority as you have erroneously in the past. Thank you.

Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:21 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
quote:

I almost didn't post this, since, as you've pointed out, I'm always wrong and you're always right, but if there are no active topics it will display, "There are currently #### topics and no active topics since you last visited."

By displaying, "There are currently #### topics and there are active topics since you last visited," the words "active topics" is a link (check the text color) which, when clicked, will show you a list of all threads that have had new posts since your last visit.

Please don't construe my explaining something as an attempt to display superiority as you have erroneously in the past. Thank you.

ah, I had assumed there should be a number there, since there is a number for the previous. As to everything else in this post, grow up. I sincerly hope this isn't your typical response to being shown you are wrong.

Wed Apr 24, 2002 5:15 pm
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
No, it's my typical response to people who act self-righteous.

Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]