View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Feature suggestion 
1st Sergeant

Unread post 
Suggestion for next release, Ship-to-Ship Transporter revision: The program code that displays the list of available ships when keying "X" should be user-configurable to display either all available ships that the player owns, or only ships that are within current transporter range. In addition, the list could be switchable to display only Personal ships, or only Corporate ships, or both. The reason for this suggestion is that if a player has stockpiled a large fleet - Our corp owns more than 600 ships in one particular game - the Transporter listing takes forever to scroll; so long in fact that it can disrupt ZOC scripts that are configured to halt if a "timeout" exceeds a certain value. In case you are wondering why we have so many ships, it's simply a tactic to prevent hostile players from building invasion fleets to attack us. Every day when I play, I go to SD and buy up all available ship numbers, if any, as either IC's or ISS's. I suppose I will eventually own 95% of all the ships in the game. Gee, maybe I could start a new TW2002 "business", Honest Atoz's Used Ship sales ;).

Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]