View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Is a Public Appology to Much to ask for ? 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
A simple I am sorry to the users here would that be to much to ask for? It is apparent that Space Ghost an individual that was given the responsability to Moderate this forum by the owners and given powers that could and do effect the Forum and the Game of TW has abused those powers by EDITING POST, EDITING SUBJECT TITLES, USING REAL PEEPS NAMES, USING REAL PEEPS LOCATIONS, and threatin to POST USER IP's. and admits it?

I would say that the above just proved a point that OMOTW and I agree on... MOD's and Admin have NO place in posting in a controversal subject and become involved other than Moderating it.

Should Space Ghost be replaced, IMHO yes, he has shown along with a few others that have abused the power they have at the exspense of the users, They should step down and gain the respect back they have so put into question,

Will it happen, IMHO, Nope, the Forum will become what I have been told from others in recent time, a None issue non used forum.. Just a few who want the POWER to be something for once in their life.. to be able to control something because they have no control elsewhere...

Yup same place same story same names.. Wonder why .... Well I will do my part and I do Appologize for some of my smack as it did get to be rather fun at some points, But I have NEVER posted in here until now... The Village Idiot dragged me out...

A FULL PUBLIC APPOLOGY is not to much to ask for.... Without any BS in it...

OH and SG.... Look real close at the Avitar... See that pimple on the left cheek? Yeh the one midway down next to the Crack? Yup thats you ......

LOL sorry had to do that...

NOw appologize you Village Idiot lmao

Will he do it on his own? Prob not, Will they ask him to do it....Prob Not
Would he do it if asked... Prob Not....
But I have been wrong b4..

Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]