View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 This is ridiculous 
Gameop

Unread post 
My forum permissions are the following:

Technical Support and Help Forums Section

I can read only 'Tradewars v4.x Development'

News and Announcements Sections
I can read everything BUT 'Game Rebangs'

General Discussion Section
I can read only 'TradeWars Open Discussion' and 'Grievances Area'

Player Corporation Area Section
I can read nothing there

The 5th Annual Trade Wars 2002 Awards Section
I can read everything here

The 6th Annual Trade Wars 2002 Awards Section

The 10th Annual Trade Wars 2006 Awards Section

Now I know telling Zentock to shove his warning where the sun don't shine in a private message is grounds for something but certainly not this mish mash.  I mean first is was having to reactivate my account 4 times in one day, then an IP ban (ridiculous since I have a dynamic IP), and finally this parody.

I would think that having my private message permissions removed would be a far more reasonable punishment. I don't think I have broken a single rule in the public forums.  But I seem to have incurred the wrath of a petty tyrant and I would like someone from the EISteam to step in and fix it.

Cerne

Thanks for fixing my access rights.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:41 am
Profile ICQ
Gameop

Unread post 
Cernnunos wrote:
My forum permissions are the following:<span style="font-weight: bold;">Technical Support and Help Forums Section</span>
I can read only 'Tradewars v4.x Development'
<span style="font-weight: bold;">News and Announcements Sections</span>I can read everything BUT 'Game Rebangs'<span style="font-weight: bold;">General Discussion Section</span>I can read only 'TradeWars Open Discussion' and 'Grievances Area'<span style="font-weight: bold;">Player Corporation Area Section</span>I can read nothing there<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">The 5th Annual Trade Wars 2002 Awards Section</span>I can read everything here<span style="font-weight: bold;">The 6th Annual Trade Wars 2002 Awards Section</span>
I can read everything here<span style="font-weight: bold;">The 10th Annual Trade Wars 2006 Awards Section</span><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span></span>I can read everything here<span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>Now I know telling Zentock to shove his warning where the sun don't shine in a private message is grounds for something but certainly not this mish mash.  I mean first is was having to reactivate my account 4 times in one day, then an IP ban (ridiculous since I have a dynamic IP), and finally this parody. I would think that having my private message permissions removed would be a far more reasonable punishment. I don't think I have broken a single rule in the public forums.  But I seem to have incurred the wrath of a petty tyrant and I would like someone from the EISteam to step in and fix it.Cerne<span style="font-weight: bold;"></span>

Thought you couldnt post in this section? A warning is a warning, you chose not to follow the warning and now some acess taken away, for a period of time. Now you can either deal with it, you can make more comments like this and get a ban or what ever someone decides, or you can leave. Ok say you were an admin or mod and someone made comments to you like the ones you make around here, would you not punish the offender? Think about it... Im sure your acesses will be restored no need to call names and slander people.

HHT 2020

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:58 am
Profile ICQ
Site Admin

Unread post 
Cerne,
I'll Check with Vulcan and Zen and make sure that your permissions are set Delibertly wrong or if its a malfunction due to other circumstances.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:25 am
Ambassador

Unread post 
i will review them but it takes a while since some users have special permissions and it takes a while.
earth.

TWXSync Server (realtime data synchronization)
http://www.tw-attac.com/twxsync.html

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]