View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sage Un-Resigns! 
Gameop

Location: Miami,Florida: Beautiful And So Conveniently Close To The United States!
Unread post 
Zentock Quote:

Let it be known to one and all that Sages resignation was forced by space ghost and effective as of this post that resignation is refused and Sage is hereby returned to his dutys as the rebangs area moderator.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------

Thank You. It's my pleasure to support the EIS Website in any way that I can and I will resume my duties as Moderator in the Game Rebangs Forum immediately.

Sage

UTW: 2003 - 2013

Sun May 13, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
Can't wait.

Cerne

Sun May 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Profile ICQ
Veteran Op

Unread post 
Cernnunos wrote:
Can't wait. Gotta love the solidarity shown by the administrators.

Cerne

To bad it wasn't Zentock's resignation.  I can't support this forum until he's no longer administration.  That's not smack, that's just a fact.

Sun May 13, 2007 3:58 pm
Gameop

Unread post 
ain't that the truth bigd

--==[The Outfit]==--

Sun May 13, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
Very well done to be able to attract Sage back! Hats off to Zentock, Vulcan and Earth.

Come Join The Crowd

Sun May 13, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
Oso?

Cerne

Sun May 13, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile ICQ
Commander

Unread post 
Sage wrote:
Zentock Quote:

Let it be known to one and all that Sages resignation was forced by space ghost and effective as of this post that resignation is refused and Sage is hereby returned to his dutys as the rebangs area moderator.

Thank You. It's my pleasure to support the EIS Website in any way that I can and I will resume my duties as Moderator in the Game Rebangs Forum immediately.

Sage

I'm waiting for my invite back...
hehe

Curing ignorance and terminal stupidity since 1999.

Questioning the intellectual abilities of three digit annual salary earners since 2015.

Sun May 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran Op

Unread post 
Oso wrote:
Sage wrote:
Zentock Quote:

Sage

I'm waiting for my invite back...
hehe

Whatever happened to the idea that admin and mods should be voted on?  Seems there was talk about putting together a TW Classic committee also, what happened to that?  All talk I take it.  I tried, but only got 10 people to vote, mainly because everyone thought is was a threat to this forums well being.  Lately I haven't seen much activity here, so the forum is drastically fadeing away and if something isn't done about it soon, it will inevitalbly die.

Sun May 13, 2007 9:54 pm
Gameop

Unread post 
Actually voting on admin and mods is bogus anyway. Any admin or moderator chosen to support this site needs to be able to remember that they represent EIS and TW2002 by proxy. Their actions and behavior reflect on the game and a business. They need to have integrity. They need to be able to put TW2002 and EIS ahead of their personalities and egos. They need to be able to rise above the crap.

The ones they should keep because they have shown TW2002 and EIS comes first are Vulcan, Vidkid, RP (if he can quit people pleasing), BadGirl and Sing.

The rest should be tossed in a barrel with the smack forum and kicked off a high building.

Cerne

And I just noticed my post count got reset.  Let me say thank you to whoever is responsible. You are a slimy bast**d but some times you can do the right thing, even if it is for the wrong reasons. lol

Sun May 13, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile ICQ
Veteran Op

Unread post 
Cernnunos wrote:
Actually voting on admin and mods is bogus anyway. Any admin or moderator chosen to support this site needs to be able to remember that they represent EIS and TW2002 by proxy. Their actions and behavior reflect on the game and a business. They need to have integrity. They need to be able to put TW2002 and EIS ahead of their personalities and egos. They need to be able to rise above the crap.

The ones they should keep because they have shown TW2002 and EIS comes first are Vulcan, Vidkid, RP (if he can quit people pleasing), BadGirl and Sing.

The rest should be tossed in a barrel with the smack forum and kicked off a high building.

Cerne

And I just noticed my post count got reset.  Let me say thank you to whoever is responsible. You are a slimy bast**d but some times you can do the right thing, even if it is for the wrong reasons. lol

What's bogus is Zentock remaining as administrator when 80% of the community want him out.  Hold a vote on it and I'll prove it to you.

Mon May 14, 2007 12:52 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
oh please bigd, none of you will be happy with ANYONE they make an admin. *cry* cby is all i ever hear. and its not the admins making the site die, it is people like you with the nonstop crying and whining

Mon May 14, 2007 1:06 am
Gameop

Location: Miami,Florida: Beautiful And So Conveniently Close To The United States!
Unread post 
Hiro wrote:
oh please bigd, none of you will be happy with ANYONE they make an admin. *cry* cby is all i ever hear. and its not the admins making the site die, it is people like you with the nonstop crying and whining

Thank God....Finally, A Breath Of Fresh Air!

UTW: 2003 - 2013

Mon May 14, 2007 1:33 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
Just watch the smack, on the threads outside the smack talk, I am serious on that issue, I am letting this one go cause it doesn't go into full smack, but am monitoring things my stipulation of restoring smack talk is that smack does not bleed out to the other forums especially the help ones.

Vulcan

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Mon May 14, 2007 2:21 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Gameop

Unread post 
Cernnunos wrote:

I'd like to know what you mean when you say I'm people pleasing Cerne.

http://www.twsubspace.com <-- Expired
Teamspeak 3 50.23.212.53:4196 <-- Expired
Just a has been now.

Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 am
Profile WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
I think he was making a joke, cause I used to be the middle ground too, basicially being the balance and trying to work things out on both sides. Don't sweat it.

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Mon May 14, 2007 8:47 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next