View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Online Order Question 
Lance Corporal

Unread post Online Order Question
I ordered TWGS/Tradewars/Gold in a registration package from the eisonline site and paid through paypal, but never received a confirmation or anything. I know it is normal for it to take one to two days to process the order, but I expected to hear *something*. Is this normal? I am worried I may have input a typo when I entered my email address.

I tried to email via the contact link, but the message was sent back undeliverable.

Thanks.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 pm
Sergeant Major

Unread post Re: Online Order Question
unfortunatecrow wrote:
I ordered TWGS/Tradewars/Gold in a registration package from the eisonline site and paid through paypal, but never received a confirmation or anything. I know it is normal for it to take one to two days to process the order, but I expected to hear *something*. Is this normal? I am worried I may have input a typo when I entered my email address.

I tried to email via the contact link, but the message was sent back undeliverable.

Thanks.

I dont believe he is taking new orders for the Software. I'll check with him to be sure but i bleive he said he is waiting to get the final version out the door.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Lance Corporal

Unread post Re: Online Order Question
Thanks for the reply, please let me know when you find out. =)

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]