View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 ME FIRST! 
Ensign

Unread post 
ME FIRST! I just wanna be able to say I was first. I'll edit this later. [:D]

OK Now is later. I'm Rofellos. Blah blah. I like to play any type of game, but my experience in low turns is limited. I did play with Graz some and he opened my eyes to what it takes, so I'm not a total low-turn virgin. I will basically play any type of game and with anyone so long as you actually play your turns and all that jazz. I don't mind being bossed around so long as you are better than me and not telling me to do dumb things. Basically I'm a workhorse. I'll stay up and I'll do the ****e jobs no one wants so long as I'm learning something or getting better. I'm all about getting better.

Mon May 10, 2004 10:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
I am Orion Blastar, I played the original Tradewars in the 80's and TW2001/TW2002 in the 90's. I forgot most of what I knew, and got a lot of things wrong because they changed. About a year ago I got back into TW.

I have been trained by TW55, Galaxi, Grazhoppa, Arucard, and a few others I cannot remember the name of right now. I've been given hints by many TW experts who got tired of me posting misinformation on the forums here. [;)]

I am currently inactive in TW, as my college classes are piling on extra work on me, and I recently had to reformat my systems.

I can play blue, and planet farm, ppt, ptrade, grid, explore, and furb.

I can play red and ppt, ssm, sst, sdt, megarob, ptrade (if a blue cannot do it), and more.

Tools I use:

SWATH, TWXProxy, ATTAC, J-TWAT.

I can run any script you give me. [;)] Just explain to me what to do with it and why I should use it, and I will run it.

Weaknesses, I tend to talk too much, and sometimes make a typo in a game that causes a problem. One time I did bust planets in a commissioned ship after I went red, but I learned from it.

Last I checked I was on Arucard's permacorp, but I have been known to get involved in other games my permacorp is not in. My last corp joined up with Dr Doog and Prometheus to win the Gangsters edit game at System78. We had Severian, SGO, and DoomD in my original corp before we joined. We had like 4M figs, and a ton of cash, and using our corp's resources with the grid and skills of Dr Doog and Prometheus, we took out the other corp.

I am from http://district268.xormad.com/ District 268

Fri May 14, 2004 1:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Lieutenant

Unread post 
Phx aka Material Defender.

Ive played for 3 or 4 years...hard to remember exactly.

Gamez: Unlims, minimal experience with lims but would be willing to learn.

Skillz: Best at building and defense. Good at SSM if red. Striving to be a better offensive player. Macro skills are exceptional. I am learning twx scripting currently and have come up with some good ideas based off scripts others use. Hope to compare to Alexio one day.

Tools: TWX/Zoc, occasionally J-twat and Swath.

Notez: I tend to put a lot of time into a game. If you see me and figure I am afk... I probably am not. AFK scripting is UNRELIABLE.
Although I am not a great offensive player, don't underestimate me...I manage to pull some good moves out of my Butt now and then.

Its hard to find good help. I like to play on teams that can put alot of time into the game with me. Sucks Butt when ya got a corp of 5 and only two of them are at the keys more than an hour day.

My theme to be... http://www.lcarscom.net/video/Bonecracker.zip

Sun May 16, 2004 8:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
quote:Originally posted by Orion_Blastar

I am currently inactive in TW, as my college classes are piling on extra work on me, and I recently had to reformat my systems.

Wow... with as much time you spend on the forums and how much you post and have time to make LONG posts on topics, I'd think you'd have as much time as SGO! [:P]

Mon May 17, 2004 12:28 am
Gameop

Unread post 
LOL

--==[The Outfit]==--

Mon May 17, 2004 2:29 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]