View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Great idea 
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post 
Here's another. Why don't we post our corp names and rosters so we know who all is out there?

Mon May 10, 2004 11:02 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
i guess i can post this here.. i would like to see a game sometime this summer for all you perma's out there. i am considering getting new box/having this be dedicated twgs. if i did this i would be more than happy to host the "Perma Open" heh. maybe have two, one turn, one unlim for the diff permas out there, but at diff times so those really diverse permas can play both :)
getting a list out here for people to see would be cool to so when/if i get this going, i get send messages to ceo's to get them info on things.

Slim

--==[The Outfit]==--

Tue May 11, 2004 1:20 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Lieutenant J.G.

Unread post 
Damage Unlimited, Inc.

Alexio
Loki
Angus Thermopyle
Hollywood
Outkast
Bone Collector
Survey Says (semi-retired, but will return)

Open Invitation to join: Big12Oz

A little bit about us...of course most of you know that we talk more smack than ANYONE around about how good we are. However, we, for the most part, are a bunch of guys who get along with almost anyone. I think that our perma has done an outstanding job recruiting some of the best "unknown" talent out there and turning it into one of the premier active permas around. We are willing to play almost any type of game and can usually do pretty well at either turns or unlims.

We are still in the process of recruiting people to join up with certain conditions. We dont require you to play with our corp all the time as we have been known to play on opposite teams at times. If you join up we have some really simple rules: Keep yourself open to play with the perma in majors until we set our roster (that may be you and it may never be you, but you should be willing to play with the perma first in the major tourneys). Be loyal as far as defending your perma members. Be willing to play ALOT. Have twx and zoc/swath as that is what all of us use. If you are truly interested in playing a game with any of DU, just ask and I would bet that any of our corp would be willing to help you out.

A little about each person:
Alexio- Voted best unlim player and best killer in the game of TW. Incredible scripting talent and he will beat you in TW and I think beat the crap out of most of you in real life as he is an NHB fighter.
Loki- Lightning fast at keys and major league smack talker. Loki has played TW since the one player at a time days. He was voted #2 unlim player, i think.
Hollywood- ATM in turns games. HOlly is learning the unlim game and in the past couple months has gotten a very good feel for it. It is really nice to KNOW that the reds will be taken care of in the tourney games.
Angus- Probably ANYONE who plays unlims has been killed by Angus. He was probably the best unlim player out there that wasnt a DU member, so he fit right in to our system. I am looking forward to playing on his team in the future. He also has the experience of playing with one of the best CEO's in modern TW times.
Outkast- Received many votes as best new player this past year. He improved MASS last year and will only get better. He has lots of time to play and is also very versatile as he can play red or blue, farmer or killer.

If you want to play in a game with any of those guys they will be more than willing to help you.

Tue May 11, 2004 2:58 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post 
Homicide Inc. was just recently brought togeather...

Members are:
Heat Sink
Vortek
Sand man
Moose
Aesoo

We have quite a lot of talent amongst ourselfs, but still need experience playing togeather and utilizing our power.
We've all been busy lately, so finding time has proven to be a little difficult for all of us to play in the same game at once.
Were all looking for expand our knowledge and learn different game techneques as we go along.

We get along well with others, as long as we're not trying to keep the game locked down and Moose goes killing all the newbies :)

Aesoo is stong headed as most of you that have played with him will know. Daring and bold, he'll try the damnest things to get you in a pod! (It's a growing progress and I'm seeing the ratio grow in his favor [:D])

Sand Man has just recently learned to play Evil and I have to say he's doing a Darn good job at it!

Moose is our planet man, but is known to go evil and rack in some cash...(Watch out Newbies, hes at work mastering macro's and likes targets to practise on)

Vortek and myself have a lot in common... Recently I was *SD* (by my own stupidity invading - hate when i forget how many pods i have left!)... but when i came back into the game, the Darn thing was over cause he invaded all the other competition! (Almost like Zulu and myself... how the hell that happened, im still trying to figure out!)
But Vortek is an all around guy and is up for any task. I personally like it when he grids!

I've been the CEO so far for Homicide Inc. Why, just because... CEO to our corp. don't mean a whole lot. Everyone picks what they want to do and I ask them on their opinions for everything I can. I more or less lay out the plan and strategy we'll use that game, so if we loose, its probably all my fault :)

That's our corp... Hope to see you guys around :)

Hopefully soon we will have time to update and finish our website...

Tue May 11, 2004 11:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]