View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 CORP RECRUITMENT 
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
I am once again attempting to start out a corp, this time i'm taking a new approach, letting interested players join at will, I will ask you a series of questions to best fit you description I will be putting on my website. This is in no means a perma corp but will keep a loose knit conglomorate were we at times we play against eachother and other times we work together for the interest of bettering our skills as players in tradewars and maybe trying out new roles if anyone is interested just email me at bryan4-21@juno.com icq number 298648761 or AIM at Bnix3600. Hope to here from you soon.

Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:58 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
do you know that your signature is trying to sell me crap?
:)

Slim

--==[The Outfit]==--

Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:34 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Staff Sergeant

Unread post 
But... it says it's FREE! and HOT!!

Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:22 am
Profile ICQ
Boo! inc.

Unread post 
HUH....I just saw a post about free and HOT???...an all women corp?
:P

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:22 am
Sergeant Major

Unread post 
Yeah my bad i hadn't changed it from when i was into that stuff, relize it doesn't work unless you have an original item that your the only one selling. But back to my corp recruitment, i am more than willing to take newbs who want to join a corp, but this is not a 4 solo players playing together, i actually abandoned a player a day in b/c i relized we couldn't work together, i did leave him about 10% of my income before joining a corp who will specialize more. I'm looking for anyone who is willing to follow directions for the better of the corp, ideas are welcome, i'm not that smart myself but i can follow orders and organize, just looking for some eager guys who are willing to learn and work together all are welcome, even though there aren't that many... Oh and all games are turn games under 1000 if that makes a difference so it's not all time consuming if that's your problem.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]