View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Job Posting 
Sergeant

Unread post 
Are you sick of your current Corp?[xx(]
Bored of the hum drum life of a blue?[V]
No room for advancement in sight?[:(]

Here is your oppourtunity to join a fresh new corp, Coming to a game near you!

Currently looking to fill a couple more spots on a semi-perma corp. Applications can be forwarded to strife_thefourhorsemen@hotmail.com
Serious inquires only. Selections will be based on experience, game knowledge and the level of commienment offered.

Please note there are only a couple spots left, however i will answer all emails that i receive.

Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:41 pm
Gameop

Unread post 
heh.
good stuff.
not lookin for serious commitment, but if you guys need an extra for a game, im always willing to play with new people :)

Slim

--==[The Outfit]==--

Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:21 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Sergeant

Unread post 
Ok, i've received alot of emails where people have mentioned that time is basically a problem. Allow me to re-iterate that this will be a semi-perma, meaning that games will not be one after the other.
The "Rules" (as I refer to them as) are different then maybe those that many of you are used to with other corps. I'm not going to go into any great detail, but suffice to say that if you have or had any interest, then i suggest you drop a short email to the above address. There is further info that will be forwarded to all who make contact.
One more thing, I may have mislead some people with the above message into thinking that i would ONLY select those with lots of experience. This is not the case. I will be selecting candidates that i beleive will fit. So Skills are good, but Individuals are not what a succesful team is built around.

Strife
The FourHorsemen

Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:18 pm
Private

Unread post 
http://www.twsyndicate.com/

Howdy Strife, after your corp gets its FEET WET, come challenge THE OUTFIT to a game :)
Thinking LOW TURNS, but seeing is how THE OUTFIT is under new leadership, not sure what the BOYZ have in mind.

WELCOME TO TW

Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:59 am
Profile WWW
Gameop

Unread post 
rofl.

we play NEthing. (well.. some of us, heh)

Slim

--==[The Outfit]==--

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:18 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Commander

Unread post 
I"m really game stupid.. but i'm willing to learn.. and i can offer a large amount of time... :)

Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:32 pm
Sergeant

Unread post 
quote:after your corp gets its FEET WET, come challenge THE OUTFIT to a game

Once we get organized (Our feet have been in the water for some time now), I'm sure we will meet soon enough. Deos THE OUTFIT have enough bodies to field a team these days? In Fact im wondering what permas are actually left? I know alot have disappeared within the last 6 months or so.

Strife
The Four Horsemen

Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:50 pm
Warrant Officer

Unread post 
We got your Huckleberry when you guys get things going, Good to see more peeps either coming back or joining [:D]

Suddenly you hear a faint metallic click on the side of you hull...

http://WWW.TWSYNDICATE.Com

Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:05 am
Profile ICQ
Sergeant

Unread post 
I like my Huckleberry served with a bit of Pain and a side of Shady.[:O]

Strife
1. bitter conflict or rivalry
bitter and sometimes violent conflict, struggle or rivalry

Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:46 am
Gameop

Unread post 
ya we got about a dozen active members
permas really are a thing of days long gone, not many around anymore like they used to be.

syndicates are the wave of the future :D

Slim

--==[The Outfit]==--

Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:14 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Ensign

Unread post 
Strife;

Hey man its Ender. I'm intrested man. I'm not a noob, altho most of my friendly peers would place me in that catagory, I can run red or blue, I prefer red. Good seeker, ok killer, coming back on, looking for a reason to stay...you e-mail me if your intrested...

I could use a perma/syndicate to play with, normally I just holla at Slim or Res to come kill for me, but hey, I would love to get to know some new peps

e-mail me daniel_e_Higginbotham@yahoo.com get ICQ man, so I can talk real time, e-mail is hassle...

Ender (Can their be a noobish veteran??)

Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:36 am
Warrant Officer

Unread post 
Darn strife, sounds like I am buying a car?

Can I get a free hotdog too?

Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:05 am
Profile ICQ
Sergeant

Unread post 
Ya, thought i would add some color to the posting from your general "Need corp mates". Was just having some fun.
To keep everyone up to date, I have been pretty busy with RL and just had a chance to catch up to Forums and emails. I would like to begin finalizing the selection process and move forward from their.
The forums seem slow as of late and with USO around the corner (Yes i will be playing) i am going to leave this open until sometime in Feburary.
I beleive i have answered all that emailed me, but if you did email me and have not received anything please let me know.

Strife
The Four Horsemen

Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:55 pm
Sergeant

Unread post 
So shall it be written, So shall it be done....

Third seal is opened: a black horse appears, its rider holds a pair of scales (Famine)
{5} When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. {6} Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Famine, welcome to the brotherhood.

Strife
The FourHorseMen

Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 am
Sergeant

Unread post 
The Apocalypse is now upon you all. As I ride in on my black horse, let it be known Strife and Famine will begin the end.

Conquest is only the begining;

(Rev 6:1-8 NIV) I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" {2} I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Famine
The Four Horsemen

{5} When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. {6} Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:39 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next