View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Seeking a corp and a fun turn game 
Gunnery Sergeant

Unread post Seeking a corp and a fun turn game
I haven't played in 10 years. I was messing around on thecrustychicken.com's twgs and have sorta reacquainted myself. I have just now downloaded and installed TWX with m()mbot and am gonna try and wrap my head around all the new stuff.

I was a higher-end player back in the mid 90s, I started playing in 92. I am capable of learning extremely quickly; I feel I have a lot to offer for someone who has a bit of patience at the start. Don't mind playing red or blue.

Anyone needing a new corpmate, let me know on here or via ICQ @ 9681579 or AIM @ broooooooce

Bruce

Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:52 am
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant

Unread post Re: Seeking a corp and a fun turn game
heh no offense...
but some u team up with on this type of game... inculding myself would be a slave driver... prolly wouldn't be much fun... the turn game is great with a corp willing to listen or have been together b4.. that type of corp would be hard to beat.. then u also have to take into account private scripts that no one else has, that the scripter can release to his corp just for the one game and doesn't have to worry about it going much futher... game locking a script is alot easier than a handle lock...

If I was to make a return to a turn game.. I'd have to use an fake name... I'm too outta the loop now...lol

Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:50 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]