View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 corp. with a twist 
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post corp. with a twist
I am recruiting 4 players that are interested in playing tradewars in a slightly different way.
Aside from the usual tradewars activities like, red cashing, blue building, and raging attacks... i plan on opening up a type of stardock... were other players can buy ships, planets, colo's, or what ever we can turn a buck at!!! Also, the 4 players must be willing to take on a "persona". You will be required to develope your character ... to speak and act like the character you create. (lol.. i am sure that will take some work). New areas of conflict between corps. would inlcude: collections, bounty assasination, etc.
Political wrangling would of course come into it as would intelligence and intel. sales.
We can let our imaginations run deep, have a blast, and open TW up like it should have been.
ps: I can hear some of you yelling "... mega corp'ing" ... !! this is not !! This is entirely self serving. The game i enjoy (have enjoyed off and on since the early 90's) is going down the drain, and i am not willing to let that happen... So, let's ^UP^ the interest factor.
Gonna need at least one "balls to the wall" builder... two raging red/attackers.... and one quality utlility man much like myself. But... for sure one top notch builder and one hell raising attacker!!
If your interested... respond soon!! (also, i want to involve audio comm's).

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]