View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Looking for a corp 
Gameop

Unread post Looking for a corp
hey guys just got back in the game again.

looking to corp up with some people that are willing to teach me a little more about mombot. I know the basic usefulness of it and how to add in scripts and what not, just looking to get better at it and finally work in a team. I'll take any positions available. Thanks

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Commander

Unread post Re: Looking for a corp
If your looking to dabble with MOMbot I would suggest finding a high turn mellow type game. Ultimatetw.com port 23 has a few friendly builders games. At least this way you can use the mombot for good or evil and figure out the basics there. I have a corp myself I have many of planets so if you wanted to join there you are more than welcome too. This way you can at least work with the planet options. Unfortunately there is no human to human contact but at least it will occupy some of your time till you find what you are looking for. I can help you with what I know. Basic stuff.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post Re: Looking for a corp
Moon Base Alpha Games A or B i can give you some stuff or maybe let u in or corp...i use Mombot... i might not be the best to teach

i'll check with my corpie...

Send me a message in the game...

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]