View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Set the experience for 1st to find a port 
Civilian

Unread post Set the experience for 1st to find a port
Hey all,

I have been playing TW forever, took a long break when the internet took over and becoming an adult happened.

Never stopped wanting to play just never had the time. Over the past month I have corrected that mistake and not only am I playing again (bucket list), I finally registered my own TWGS (bucket list) and am looking into setting up a BBS (another bucket list item).

So my question is where do I set the value for first finding a port? IE i set up a couple of test games but I can't seem to find where to set that value at.

In my test games you get 1 point for finding an un-used port, where as in someone else's game I am playing you get 50 points per port. Then 1 point for a "neglected" port.

I can't wait to go online publicly and get my TW2002 Games online for others to join.

Thanks in advance ... I will have plenty more questions, hopefully I can find them throughout this forum, but a search for "port" only revealed two posts and different questions.

Joe

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]