View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 This is a Beta topic. 
Veteran Op

Unread post This is a Beta topic.
It seems everything I reply to from now on will have to be in the form of a private message since there is no forum for me to post in that I'm comfortable with.

Whoops I better say something about the beta or this thread will be moved to open discussion.

Question:
How many people think that the beta TWGS will increase the amount of players we currently have?

My answer:
I think it may draw some new players in, but I doubt it will draw many of the players that once played back to the game.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 am
Commander

Unread post Re: This is a Beta topic.
Big D wrote:
It seems everything I reply to from now on will have to be in the form of a private message since there is no forum for me to post in that I'm comfortable with.

The last topic of yours that got moved had nothing to do with the Beta, AND that particular topic was already in Open Discussion.

Quote:
Whoops I better say something about the beta or this thread will be moved to open discussion.

If I did not know any better, I would think you were now attempting to goad me into insulting you. I am unclear as to why you are choosing this action, or why you seem to have some personal issue with the moderators, admin, etc. Maybe you'd like to share that information so we know how best to interpret your messages for next time and avoid all this confusion.

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]