View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hard to answer your question when it's locked. 
Veteran Op

Unread post Hard to answer your question when it's locked.
Thrawn wrote:
If I did not know any better, I would think you were now attempting to goad me into insulting you. I am unclear as to why you are choosing this action, or why you seem to have some personal issue with the moderators, admin, etc. Maybe you'd like to share that information so we know how best to interpret your messages for next time and avoid all this confusion.

Answer 1) I am not attempting to goad you, and no I do not want you to insult me.

Explaination 1) I have no beef with any of the moderators or admin here except one, and everyone knows who that is. It just so happens that he is moderator of the ONLY forum where we can talk about anything we want, and I WON"T post in that forum. PERIOD!!!

Explaination 2) I have the choice of sending PM's to any replies, OR posting here and taking the risk getting my posts moved to open discussion. You more or less have made that choice for me, so PM's it is.

BTW, Sing told me to ask for an apology, and I did that. Helix's response was to warn me to "SHUT UP PLEASE". Well I guess he did warn me to shut up nicely.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 am
Commander

Unread post Re: Hard to answer your question when it's locked.
I moved your last topic because it was not related to this section. It was nothing personal, I was just doing my role and keeping this section from getting cluttered with non-related posts. Nothing more than that, D. You should know me by now- I have no issue with you, and if you feel my action of moving your post was incorrect, then please feel free to PM me and we can solve it rather than having to involve the entire forum.

I can understand your reasons, but the Beta section is not the place to post this stuff in. I'm certain the admin would agree, and if not they can feel free to step in. You must have known that posting your posts that do not have anything to do with the Beta section would get them moved. I don't favor anyone here--> I move your non-related posts just as I would move other non-related posts. It is called house cleaning- something all us moderators do from time-to-time.

As far as your issues with the other moderator, I am sorry for that. There is nothing I can do to fix it, but all I can do is keep the issue from spilling into my section that I am responsible for.

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm
Veteran Op

I see where you coming from, and I wouldn't expect you to do anything but your job. I always respected your decisions as a mod.

BTW, if you were still moderator of open discussion, this problem wouldn't exist, but that's water under the bridge, and hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

You can move this to open discussion and it won't bother me. Helix can do with it what he wishes.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 pm
Commander

Big D wrote:
I see where you coming from, and I wouldn't expect you to do anything but your job. I always respected your decisions as a mod.

BTW, if you were still moderator of open discussion, this problem wouldn't exist, but that's water under the bridge, and hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.

You can move this to open discussion and it won't bother me. Helix can do with it what he wishes.

Actually, if it is all the same to you, I will lock it and keep it here. This way no other fuel gets added that is not necessary. I just wanted to make sure there were no issues between yourself and myself, or that I did not misinterpret your posts by mistake.

You can always reach me via PM and I will take time to respond.

But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare.

--

Knight to Queen's Bishop 3

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]