View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 am

Forum rules

This is not an area to debate the pros and cons of proposed features. It is an area for people to suggest new features for either TW or TWGS. I will either add the proposed feature to my planned features list, or explain my reasons for passing on the feature at this time. Features added to the list can be voted on so I can gauge people's interest.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 For Your Information - PLEASE READ 
Boo! inc.

Unread post For Your Information - PLEASE READ
Recently there have been questions on whether cross-site quoting or posting is allowed or if there is a "rule" in place. As far as I know there is not. A decision like that would be a tough one to moderate. We pull quotes and links from the web all time and refer to them here. So to have to moderate or count on someone reporting every cross-site forum post would be tedious.

With that said, I do expect if a quote is shared or a link for that matter it needs to be in good taste. If I click the link and it takes me to a website that offends me, or is generally offensive then it will be removed and a warning given. THE same rule applies to cross-site linking or quoting. If I click a link or a quote is posted here that offends / is offensive / breaks this forums rules then it will also be deleted and warnings issued.

We should not have to keep warning you over and over for the same actions. There will now be temp bans issued until the problem members / issue has cooled down. If the problem persists then a perm ban will be considered.

This is the official EIS forum. Please treat it like that.

Thank you,

Mob

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:51 am
Chief Warrant Officer

Unread post For Your Information - PLEASE READ
Sad that this even needed to be said

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:35 am
Boo! inc.

Unread post Re: For Your Information - PLEASE READ
Unfotunately.

I will be going through OD reviewing locked topics, either removing them or reinstating them. I will be reinstating them with the violating posts removed.

Boo! inc.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 pm
Ambassador

-=orion=- wrote:
Sad that this even needed to be said

I quite agree.

I do not share the opinion that rehabilitating such posters by a temporary ban would work, however.

Kav.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 am
Profile ICQ
Boo! inc.

Kavanagh wrote:
I quite agree.I do not share the opinion that rehabilitating such posters by a temporary ban would work, however.Kav.

Do I think its going to rehabilitate them? No.
Help them find a higher power? No.
Do I think its going to give the board and themselves a break from the situation? Yes.

If I have to keep issuing this temp ban it will eventually turn into a perm ban. I am ok with making that decision. I will sleep just fine at night.

As an adult yes, we shouldn't have to make things like this clear. If we are going to fight like we are 15 then I will address you like a 15 yr old.

If we can carry on playing a text based game over this period of time. We can over come the times we are in now as well.

Boo! inc.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 am
Civilian

Thank you for this message (I received it in my PM), but I'm afraid that something wrong with my account. all messages are under the moderation and I don't see them on the site. Is it normal?
Also, I'm interested if m,y account is not banned..
Will be indebted for the full info about my account. Thank you!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:00 am
Gameop

BingoLover wrote:
Thank you for this message (I received it in my PM), but I'm afraid that something wrong with my account. all messages are under the moderation and I don't see them on the site. Is it normal?
Also, I'm interested if m,y account is not banned..
Will be indebted for the full info about my account. Thank you!

To give you a clue on things that this site and forums are about, look at its name, and then look at the account name you are using, we here are serious about our game and really hate spammers, your user name screams spammer.

Just some friendly advice, Use a better name if you really are interested in Trade Wars as a game to play.

Vulcan

Forum and site down for now.
my Email is vulcan219@comcast.net now

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]