View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Forum rules

1. Each thread must begin with the Tournament Name, date expected to open, host server information, and rules if this information is available.
2. After the tournament officially opens, we will then open the thread to general discussion of the tournament.
3. There will be one thread here per tournament.
4. Members not in the game are allowed to comment on the game, however if this results in arguments that get personal the member NOT playing will be banned from the thread. This can be a temporary or permanent ban.
5. Posts viewed by the admin/moderators of this site as being out of line with the intent of this thread, can be moved or deleted at the moderators discretion.
6. Continued violations of the rules of this thread can result in the temporary or in extreme cases a permanent ban from this thread.

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2020 Fire Tournament 
Staff Sergeant

Unread post Re: 2020 Fire Tournament
I don’t have a Corp or the experience needed to compete at this level. I do know how to use Swath... I’m trying to figure out how to use tw proxy scripts, but I’d love to learn if someone has an opening.

216.47.221.101:2002

Current Hosted Games:
Banged 5/15
Game A Classic 30K sectors, unlimited turns
Game B Star Trek 20K Sectors, 15K Turns
Game T Testing for scripts

*Will bang custom games on request

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 am
Warrant Officer

Unread post Re: 2020 Fire Tournament
Navy_Vet wrote:
I’m trying to figure out how to use tw proxy scripts, but I’d love to learn if someone has an opening.

At the risk of being off-topic I'd be happy to help get you up to speed. Private message me the info of a game you are in and we'll see if we can get you setup and running before tourney time.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3