View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Forum rules


In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 I see dead people 
Author Message
Lieutenant J.G.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 351
Location: Virginia
Unread post I see dead people
Trade Wars 2002 Trader Rankings : 09/06/47 10:50:07 AM

# Rank Alignment Corp Trader Name Ship Type
--- --------------------- -- ------------------------------ ------------------
1 54,892 30,990 ** breakfastnook RedRum
2 31,500 4,449,545 1 reaper RedRum
3 10,071 4,443 2 mind dagger # Ship Destroyed #
4 8,524 4,460,974 1 Tudeski RedRum
5 5,997 -4,500,000 1 Dd RedRum
6 4,985 4,639 2 Q # Ship Destroyed #
7 4,214 2,921 1 rider RedRum
8 90 20 2 Kane # Ship Destroyed #
9 51 1,025 2 Sultan Bey # Ship Destroyed #
10 0 -10 ** Tanner # Ship Destroyed #
11 0 33 ** draconia Standard Issue

_________________
ICE 2017 Tournament Winning Team Member
ICE 2019 Tournament Winning Team Member
Summer Splash 2019 Winning Team Member


Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:50 am
Profile ICQ
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1383
Location: USA
Unread post Re: I see dead people
How about a fresh 5k or less turns game?

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant J.G.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 351
Location: Virginia
Unread post Re: I see dead people
Kane wrote:
How about a fresh 5k or less turns game?


Let me guess: one with no fotons, no planet products and 26 days to shielded planets?

_________________
ICE 2017 Tournament Winning Team Member
ICE 2019 Tournament Winning Team Member
Summer Splash 2019 Winning Team Member


Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:20 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1383
Location: USA
Unread post Re: I see dead people
Tell us a tell on how we were found? I have a good idea.

fotons are fine, planet product is fine, quicker planets are great. Your thinking is flawed.

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:41 am
Posts: 339
Unread post Re: I see dead people
Shadow wrote:
Kane wrote:
How about a fresh 5k or less turns game?


Let me guess: one with no fotons, no planet products and 26 days to shielded planets?


I would prefer a game. 5k universe. 400-600 turns. 1 planet that is 8-10 days to warp-able. Rest are 15+. Fotons are cool but make them a milion a pop. Red/blue ships even off/def odds. Low colo production. Oh and add a daily time limit with any login costing at least 1 min. Something like 8 hours a day. Also hide star dock no telling what players are online.

_________________
Where Chaos Reigns TW Server
chaos-twgs.com:23


Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:02 pm
Profile ICQ
Gameop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1383
Location: USA
Unread post Re: I see dead people
The Bounty Hunter wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Kane wrote:
How about a fresh 5k or less turns game?


Let me guess: one with no fotons, no planet products and 26 days to shielded planets?


I would prefer a game. 5k universe. 400-600 turns. 1 planet that is 8-10 days to warp-able. Rest are 15+. Fotons are cool but make them a milion a pop. Red/blue ships even off/def odds. Low colo production. Oh and add a daily time limit with any login costing at least 1 min. Something like 8 hours a day. Also hide star dock no telling what players are online.



sounds like fun!

_________________
Kane
Banned from smack talk since 2010! Allowed back in to smack 5/2010!


Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:17 pm
Profile ICQ
Lieutenant J.G.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 351
Location: Virginia
Unread post Re: I see dead people
Kane wrote:
Tell us a tell on how we were found? I have a good idea.

fotons are fine, planet product is fine, quicker planets are great. Your thinking is flawed.


Great. We will get Sk to bang a game with planet prods, fotons, etc. How about Star Trek? 5k turn Star Trek. How many per corp? You bring a team, we will show up to destroy you.

_________________
ICE 2017 Tournament Winning Team Member
ICE 2019 Tournament Winning Team Member
Summer Splash 2019 Winning Team Member


Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 am
Profile ICQ
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.