View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:16 pm

Forum rules

In game or game related smack only. Any foul language or topics that are non-game related will be dealt with by the forum moderator. If at any point this forum gets out of hand or in someway effects the games community this forum will be closed.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sultan's Truce game 
Gameop

Unread post Re: Sultan's Truce game
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Shadow has issued a challenge to Kane, which Kane has refused to accept.

Awe aren't you cute...

From now on you will be called Simp.

Simp, I am not involved in your confrontation with Cowen.

I am just making some observations even though it has nothing to do with me. I know you don't have a problem with that.

What I observe here is Cowen calling you out an all bark no bite loud mouth idiot then telling you to STFU to which you respond by doing nothing.

I do understand why Cowen is calling you an idiot as I have played with you before. I do not understand the part where you do nothing about it.

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

Not even sure why I'm replying any more but...

Yes we played together that one time in a tourny, the one where you wanted to build planets what 1 hop or 2 hops from the back door of terra. Yet I'm the idiot? You were told that was a terrible idea, I comply see why Shadow kicked you off the corp.

HHT 2020

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Chief Warrant Officer

Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Shadow has issued a challenge to Kane, which Kane has refused to accept.

Awe aren't you cute...

I am just making some observations even though it has nothing to do with me. I know you don't have a problem with that.

What I observe here is Cowen calling you out an all bark no bite loud mouth idiot then telling you to STFU to which you respond by doing nothing.

I do understand why Cowen is calling you an idiot as I have played with you before. I do not understand the part where you do nothing about it.

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

Yes we played together that one time in a tourny, the one where you wanted to build planets what 1 hop or 2 hops from the back door of terra. Yet I'm the idiot? You were told that was a terrible idea, I comply see why Shadow kicked you off the corp.

I did corp with you once in the Xmas tourney after you asked me to play. Like an idiot you landed the tholian and gave away our planet with 700k colos on it. I haven't corped with you again since and never will. Life is too short. I know what I'm dealing with.

Anyhow let's get back on topic. Why have you refused the challenge from Cowen? Are you just scared? Or no time left over from working 2 jobs?

Kane you will never be. Although simp is a fitting name you shall be known as Kenny, as in Kenny from The Spirit Squad.

Simp on Kenny.

Now get to back Simp.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:04 am
Gameop

prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:
Kane wrote:
prestone2 wrote:

Awe aren't you cute...

Simp gonna Simp I guess.

I did corp with you once in the Xmas tourney after you asked me to play. Like an idiot you landed the tholian and gave away our planet with 700k colos on it. I haven't corped with you again since and never will. Life is too short. I know what I'm dealing with.

Anyhow let's get back on topic. Why have you refused the challenge from Cowen? Are you just scared? Or no time left over from working 2 jobs?

Kane you will never be. Although simp is a fitting name you shall be known as Kenny, as in Kenny from The Spirit Squad.

Simp on Kenny.

Now get to back Simp.

A planet that wasn't moveable, backdoor to terra, and I was the one to blame? I don't remember landing nor even having a guarding ships. Either way you could have all the colos in the world but no one would believe that that was a good game plan. I would call you has been, but you never were and never will be. You don't have to worry about corping with me, as I will never make that mistake again. With that I say. Good day!

HHT 2020

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2